Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AOC & Ilhan Omar Pretend To Be Handcuffed!
(07-20-2022, 07:27 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Correct. Those two nut bags are the same exact thing, but red.

Indeed.

(07-20-2022, 08:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's the problem; they are.

I am forced to concur.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 08:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Indeed.

I am forced to concur.

Yep, but they have to give people what they want.  As voters and consumers we technically hold the cards, but meh...that requires some cooperation to yield what we'd consider good results. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 05:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Dude, bro, my man, can you just laugh at something stupid and not get all worked up about the other side?

Who said I didn't laugh at the picture?

Funnier than that picture is the mental gymnastics the other side has to do to find something to ***** about while ignoring the infinitely more horrendous shit their preferred side does.

"Oh my gawd can you believe AOC faked being handcuffed?! What a liar!" 
"Also, ignore MTG babbling about Jewish Space Lasers and how she said people would adopt unwanted kids in abortion hostile states then immediately saying adoptive parents are dangerous."
"Also Gaetz is still under investigation for ***** a kid." 
"Boebert married her groomer." 
"Can you believe she faked being cuffed though?! The audacity."

I know, I know - I shouldn't focus on the Treason Caucus. But since conservatives wanna focus on The Squad (ugh), I'll focus on their batshit crazies, too.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 10:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Who said I didn't laugh at the picture?

Funnier than that picture is the mental gymnastics the other side has to do to find something to ***** about while ignoring the infinitely more horrendous shit their preferred side does.

"Oh my gawd can you believe AOC faked being handcuffed?! What a liar!" 
"Also, ignore MTG babbling about Jewish Space Lasers and how she said people would adopt unwanted kids in abortion hostile states then immediately saying adoptive parents are dangerous."
"Also Gaetz is still under investigation for ***** a kid." 
"Boebert married her groomer." 
"Can you believe she faked being cuffed though?! The audacity."

I know, I know - I shouldn't focus on the Treason Caucus. But since conservatives wanna focus on The Squad (ugh), I'll focus on their batshit crazies, too.

What you should be able to do is laugh at something silly without finding a counter which you just did again. You can laugh at something and simultaneously be pissed at something else. There are plenty of threads to vent your spleen about all those things.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 10:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What you should be able to do is laugh at something silly without finding a counter which you just did again. You can laugh at something and simultaneously be pissed at something else. There are plenty of threads to vent your spleen about all those things.

Except this is a an entire thread about getting irritated by the kabuki theater our elected officials pull.

And given OP's entire post history here is filled with Faux News diatribes and blind eye turning, I like to come into his threads and lay bare the hypocrisy of the brainwashed conservative voter.

Now unless you're a mod telling me to stay on topic (which BTW I have), I'm gonna go ahead and ask you to leave it be. You're barking up the wrong tree with your 'leave Britany alone' cries.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 06:27 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Except this is a an entire thread about getting irritated by the kabuki theater our elected officials pull.

And given OP's entire post history here is filled with Faux News diatribes and blind eye turning, I like to come into his threads and lay bare the hypocrisy of the brainwashed conservative voter.

Now unless you're a mod telling me to stay on topic (which BTW I have), I'm gonna go ahead and ask you to leave it be. You're barking up the wrong tree with your 'leave Britany alone' cries.

That’s why you can’t be taken seriously in this thread: instead of addressing what an obvious joke two of the faces of the Democratic party are and how libs always play the victim, you just make personal attacks on me.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 06:27 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Except this is a an entire thread about getting irritated by the kabuki theater our elected officials pull.

You quoted me, not the OP. If you don't want me to respond then I guess don't quote me.  Just trying to save your mental health.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 08:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That’s why you can’t be taken seriously in this thread: instead of addressing what an obvious joke two of the faces of the Democratic party are and how libs always play the victim, you just make personal attacks on me.

So you're just gonna ignore my other posts before I threw you under the bus, essentially doing EXACTLY what I threw you under the bus for.

As shocking as a piece of rubber in a sealed room.

For what's its worth - I never actually said you were a brainwashed conservative voter, but if the shoe fits take them for a walk.

Er...wait...eee, bad taste joke.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 09:41 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You quoted me, not the OP. If you don't want me to respond then I guess don't quote me.  Just trying to save your mental health.

Implying that it needs saving - which yeah maybe it does. But that makes me wonder why I'm paying a psychiatrist when I can apparently get it for free here with zero solicitation. 

Save the arm chair therapeutics for someone who wants them. I made a long winded joke built off your tongue in cheek comment; not a cry for help.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 09:44 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Implying that it needs saving - which yeah maybe it does. But that makes me wonder why I'm paying a psychiatrist when I can apparently get it for free here with zero solicitation. 

Save the arm chair therapeutics for someone who wants them. I made a long winded joke built off your tongue in cheek comment; not a cry for help.

And yet it's the silent ones who may need help the most. (That's a joke)

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 09:48 AM)michaelsean Wrote: And yet it's the silent ones who may need help the most. (That's a joke)

Good thing I'm not the silent type. I tend to be open with my calls for help. Mostly.

Now my wife - that broad needs to talk about her issues more. So tired of hearing 'nothing is wrong'...lying *****. Lol
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 04:33 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So you're just gonna ignore my other posts before I threw you under the bus, essentially doing EXACTLY what I threw you under the bus for.

As shocking as a piece of rubber in a sealed room.

For what's its worth - I never actually said you were a brainwashed conservative voter, but if the shoe fits take them for a walk.

Er...wait...eee, bad taste joke.
I ignored them because they didn't say anything of any substance, but here we go:

(07-21-2022, 09:42 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Meanwhile, on the right wing, you've got people pleading the fifth and turning witness to avoid getting arrested. But they're not exactly known for having principles. Or morals. Or fully functioning brains in some cases.

The right doesn't have fully functioning brains? Isn't it the left that is delusional enough to believe that a man is a woman just because he says "I an a woman"?

Isn't it the left that elected a man that has dementia to the most powerful position in the world?
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 06:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We really have reached a point were theatrics and social media are more important to your electability than intelligence, knowledge or ability.  Note, I don't just include "the squad" (dumbest nickname in history btw), MTG, Boebert and their ilk are just as inane.  If our representatives are indicative of our constituents we are in serious trouble.

wow bud. why would you lump mtg and lauren in with aoc??? they are fighting for everything that aoc is trying to destroy. maybe you don't like the style or personalities? but look at what they're actually trying to get accomplished. they're nothing like aoc. I wish people would stop focusing on the medias portrayal and just look at the facts. it would be a much better world and we would end weould end up with much better reps.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 07:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think this is a hyperbolic statement, sadly.  It rewards idiocy and encourages attention whoring.  My social media presence is extremely minimal, I literally don't care if people know what I'm doing or what you're doing.  Mix politics into this and you've certainly got a toxic brew.

Sadly it's true. Just getting your name out there shock jocking basically gets you a following and elected/liked.

AOC and that bunch have zero business being in their positions.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:56 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: wow bud. why would you lump mtg and lauren in with aoc??? they are fighting for everything that aoc is trying to destroy. maybe you don't like the style or personalities? but look at what they're actually trying to get accomplished. they're nothing like aoc. I wish people would stop focusing on the medias portrayal and just look at the facts. it would be a much better world and we would end weould end up with much better reps.

Except, he didn't "lump them in" with anyone.  He pointed out that they're different (their ilk), but just as inane (comedically irreverent).

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Except, he didn't "lump them in" with anyone.  He pointed out that they're different (their ilk), but just as inane (comedically irreverent).

they might come off a little strong, but they they have a lot of support and you have to look underneath the theatrics to see what they are actually fighting for, especially lauren. i've met her and she's amazing. she cares about amerca and it's future more than anything, and so does Green even if she can be over the top sometimes. 
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I ignored them because they didn't say anything of any substance, but here we go:

The right doesn't have fully functioning brains? Isn't it the left that is delusional enough to believe that a man is a woman just because he says "I an a woman"?

Isn't it the left that elected a man that has dementia to the most powerful position in the world?

Aren't you always saying your brain doesn't function right?

Check and mate, madame.

Didn't the right elect a failed business man to run the country like a business, and then switch sides to not elect him again?

Check and mate, mademoiselle.

(I included the feminine words not to insult you per se, but to show how annoying it is to not just be addressed how you want to be addressed)
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Aren't you always saying your brain doesn't function right?

Check and mate, madame.

Didn't the right elect a failed business man to run the country like a business, and then switch sides to not elect him again?

(I included the feminine words not to insult you per se, but to show how annoying it is to not just be addressed how you want to be addressed)

I say I'm missing parts of my brain, but it functions pretty damn well. While attending college doesn't mean someone is smarter than someone who didn't attend college, it does take a functioning brain to graduate with two degrees and over a 3.0 GPA.

Check and mate, Papa.

The right didn't switch sides, and the country was doing pretty damn well under Trump, but a bunch of snowflakes on the left came out to vote in a vegetable because Trump hurt their feelings. That's what happens when people make important decisions based off of emotion: things go to hell.

Check and mate, Papa.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Aren't you always saying your brain doesn't function right?

Check and mate, madame.

(07-21-2022, 03:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I say I'm missing parts of my brain, but it functions pretty damn well. While attending college doesn't mean someone is smarter than someone who didn't attend college, it does take a functioning brain to graduate with two degrees and over a 3.0 GPA.

Check and mate, Papa.

The right didn't switch sides, and the country was doing pretty damn well under Trump, but a bunch of snowflakes on the left came out to vote in a vegetable because Trump hurt their feelings. That's what happens when people make important decisions based off of emotion: things go to hell.

Check and mate, Papa.

Let's not allow the banter to become personal. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:56 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: wow bud. why would you lump mtg and lauren in with aoc??? they are fighting for everything that aoc is trying to destroy. maybe you don't like the style or personalities? but look at what they're actually trying to get accomplished. they're nothing like aoc. I wish people would stop focusing on the medias portrayal and just look at the facts. it would be a much better world and we would end weould end up with much better reps.

I equate them to each other because they are all vacuous, partisan shills.  You may prefer one group over the other due to their politics but they are two sides of the same coin, attention seeking ideologues with zero regard for the positions of the other side.
Reply/Quote