Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP: Melania Trump was an undocumented working model in '96
(11-05-2016, 09:33 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Silly or desperate?

Accusations of witchcraft combined with a retraction of a false story in less than 24 hours. 

I said what I said. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-05-2016, 09:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Wait. Did that find its way to this forum?  Speaks volumes.  

You would think if the right were serious about defeating ISIS they would consider witchcraft. Plus she could just cast a spell along the US-Mexican border that would save billions of pesos building a wall. 
(11-05-2016, 09:39 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You would think if the right were serious about defeating ISIS they would consider witchcraft. Plus she could just cast a spell along the US-Mexican border that would save billions of pesos building a wall. 

Shit. If the right were so serious about it, why not will the Mexicans away like they do with tornadoes?   What are they carrying those crosses around for their health or mere vanity?  Put that damn thing to use already. 
(11-05-2016, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I said what I said. 

Cool.
(11-05-2016, 09:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think it would only speak volumes to those that support it. I have zero issue saying it is silly. What's your opinion of the OP? 

I think it would be pretty hypocritical if true, but I have no way of verifying either way.  Also don't really care because there are many more reasons to asses trump as a nickle dick pissant. 

Also.  I think men who import their wives like a case of wine are pathetic.  
(11-05-2016, 09:45 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Shit. If the right were so serious about it, why not will the Mexicans away like they do with tornadoes?   What are they carrying those crosses around for their health or mere vanity?  Put that damn thing to use already. 

The Prayer Warriors are indefinitely deployed to Facebook. 

Like and share or go to Hell. 
(11-05-2016, 09:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think it would only speak volumes to those that support it. I have zero issue saying it is silly. What's your opinion of the OP? 

Saw the story on Yahoo today. I would think if someone is against immigrants entering the country illegally they should be against immigrants working in the country illegally. 
(11-05-2016, 07:22 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Why is this cropping up again? This was revealed months ago. I guess some people thought they've give it a second go in case anyone cared this time.

Not that I'm saying it should be dismissed, only that Trump supporters didn't care last time, and they likely won't now.

Apparently the first story was inaccurate.  The Trump campaign complained that some pictures were AFTER she got her work visa and provided a bunch of paperwork to prove it.  Using that paperwork they were able to prove that she was indeed working here without the proper visa anyway.  Instead of just denying it they provided the dates and facts to prove it.

Reminds of one day I was working radio.  I read a story about a guy arrested for sex with a minor (she was 16).  I read his name as "James Fine".  A few minutes later a VERY irate lady called in to tell that James was her boyfriend and that I had PRONOUNCED HIS NAME WRONG!  It was "Fin-ay".  

She wanted to make sure I said his name right in a story about sex with a minor.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-06-2016, 11:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: Apparently the first story was inaccurate.  The Trump campaign complained that some pictures were AFTER she got her work visa and provided a bunch of paperwork to prove it.  Using that paperwork they were able to prove that she was indeed working here without the proper visa anyway.  Instead of just denying it they provided the dates and facts to prove it.

Reminds of one day I was working radio.  I read a story about a guy arrested for sex with a minor (she was 16).  I read his name as "James Fine".  A few minutes later a VERY irate lady called in to tell that James was her boyfriend and that I had PRONOUNCED HIS NAME WRONG!  It was "Fin-ay".  

She wanted to make sure I said his name right in a story about sex with a minor.   Mellow

First, you are assuming she got paid for those first few jobs. The French magazine stated they DID NOT pay her. When she came here, she had to build a portfolio, the way to do this is to do free shoots. Once you get enough shoots done, you can build your portfolio and get signed by a professional company, who will then sponsor you for the H-1B.  This is a very common practice in the modeling field.

H-1B does not prevent you from traveling internationally and re-entering the US, as long as it is not expired. This is where Donald is getting confused, she probably went home a few times and most likely got her Passport renewed on one of those trips, and he figured that was just fulfilling the requirements of the VISA, which is in a way is necessary if she planned on extending it again for another 3 years, which she did.
so melania is a rapist and/or a murderer?
People suck
(11-07-2016, 03:28 PM)Griever Wrote: so melania is a rapist and/or a murderer?

and a gang-banging drug-dealer
(11-07-2016, 03:46 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: and a gang-banging drug-dealer

deport that used up piece of ass by the *****
People suck