Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Donald is a Dirty Player
(01-23-2022, 09:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well stated.  One thought that I would like to add which adds credence to your last sentence;  If you don't believe what 6andcounting said, just take a hard look at the reduction in the number of head to head and defenseless receiver calls this year, compared to when it was a point of emphasis.  

The NFL is getting more high-speed track athlete recievers because of all the protections. Guys like Tyreek Hill, Desean Jackson and Antonio Brown may not have survived making back shoulder catches 5 times a game 40 years ago.

Except getting pummeled to the ground 5 to 15 times a game even with limited knockout shots still mashes your brain.

*takes off shirt and does jumping jacks across front lawn while taunting and flailing my arms at the Amazon delivery guy before exiting through the garage*
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:19 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The NFL is getting more high-speed track athlete recievers because of all the protections. Guys like Tyreek Hill, Desean Jackson and Antonio Brown may not have survived making back shoulder catches 5 times a game 40 years ago.

Except getting pummeled to the ground 5 to 15 times a game even with limited knockout shots still mashes your brain.

*takes off shirt and does jumping jacks across front lawn while taunting and flailing my arms at the Amazon delivery guy before exiting through the garage*

If that were true you'd see guys doing press conferences from their driveway, or just stripping down and quitting mid game.

Oh, wait Nervous
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So basically Donald could effectively kill an Olineman and the talking heads would say nothing and keep polishing his pecker..  The league? A fine...maybe. Suppose a lineman actually took him to court over it or better, police investigate and charge him with minimum assault, but attempted murder would be a real kicker.. It'll likely never happen. He'll be praised all the way to Canton..  Whatever
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote