Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Aaron Hernandez
If he is released, does anyone think there's a team that will offer him a contract (or at least kick the tires)? If so, who?
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 01:08 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: If he is released, does anyone think there's a team that will offer him a contract (or at least kick the tires)? If so, who?

He's still serving a life sentence without parole for murdering Odin Lloyd. Along woith 5 firearm charges in that case alone.

He was found not guilty for the double murder, however he also had an illegal handgun so that is another charge against him.

So no, he should stay in jail because he deserves it.

And no one would sign him either.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Isn't him and Rae Carruth cell mates? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2017, 03:03 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Isn't him and Rae Carruth cell mates? 
Rae might be close to getting out by now.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This is why you read the whole article folks
Reply/Quote
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19191248/former-new-england-patriots-te-aaron-hernandez-found-dead-prison-cell

Apparent suicide.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2017, 08:26 PM)Housh Wrote: This is why you read the whole article folks

I know it man, sometimes it's like beating a dead Hernandez around here.
Reply/Quote
A beautiful fiancee, a daughter, an 8 figure contract, and it ends like this. A convicted murderer dead at 27.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
That dude just couldn't stop killing people.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
I can't say that I particularly blame him. It's not as if he never had anything going for him to begin with. While I oppose the death penalty I do think that assisted suicide should be an option for anyone given a long prison sentence with no parole in any reasonable time frame. There's just that point where it's pointless to warehouse people against their will and damned expensive to the public. I suspect that a great number of inmates would gladly accept the offer if it were given. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I blame Urban Meyer, Bill Belachick, and Of course Tim Tebow.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Coward's way out.
Reply/Quote
Well... there went that.
Reply/Quote
Shame. What a waste of talent and the potential to do good.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 10:20 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: Coward's way out.

There's nothing brave about rotting away in a prison for the rest of your life. It does take quite a bit of courage to hang yourself slowly like the way he did it.It's not like he dropped 10 feet and snapped his own neck. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I guess the moral of the story is to not bother getting acquitted of a double murder when you're already serving a life sentence with no possibility of parole, but thankfully the lawyers all got paid. 

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 10:20 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: Coward's way out.

Says everybody not doing a life sentence.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 10:22 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: Well... there went that.

You hung it out there
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry, shitty human being aside, this is in EXTREMELY bad taste.

Making light of someone killing themselves is not cool.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Nope. You've done all the homework for me. No need to think any further.

Thanks.
Reply/Quote