Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Aaron Hernandez
(04-21-2017, 09:35 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I read that, and it seems backwards to me.

how does it seem backwards?

if he finally realized he ****** up, he probably knew that if he died that his contract wouldnt be voided and his daughter would be entitled to about 15 million dollars from the patriots
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2017, 12:01 PM)Griever Wrote: how does it seem backwards?

if he finally realized he ***** up, he probably knew that if he died that his contract wouldnt be voided and his daughter would be entitled to about 15 million dollars from the patriots

The law
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2017, 01:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The law

I can see the argument on either side. It can leave an innocent man with the official position of being innocent and it can leave a guilty man with an official position of being innocent. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2017, 01:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I can see the argument on either side. It can leave an innocent man with the official position of being innocent and it can leave a guilty man with an official position of being innocent. 

To me at that point the person is guilty, and you revert to the last finding of the court.  Why you jump over that one is beyond me.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2017, 12:01 PM)Griever Wrote: how does it seem backwards?

if he finally realized he ***** up, he probably knew that if he died that his contract wouldnt be voided and his daughter would be entitled to about 15 million dollars from the patriots

Do you think he knew about that obscure law?
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 11:11 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: Do you think he knew about that obscure law?
Tons of time to find out about it in prison or through the bevy of lawyers he had.
It's certainly not outside the realm of possibility.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 11:11 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: Do you think he knew about that obscure law?

why wouldnt he?

dude had lawyers
People suck
Reply/Quote