Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers COVID positive
He will be out a minimum of 10 days as he is unvaccinated. This could have a major impact on this weekends Packers-Chiefs game and on the Bengals playoff chances if the Chiefs win.
Rodgers has apparently been lying about his vaccination status to the point that in violation of NFL COVID protocols he has been walking around the facility maskless. It will be interesting to see if Goodell will do anything about that.

This could come back and bite the Packers if they miss being the 1st seed and end up losing in the playoffs

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He’s unvaccinated? Murderer! Scoundrel!
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 03:48 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He’s unvaccinated? Murderer! Scoundrel!

Treasonous traitor! 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Turns out that essential oils and crystals doesn't protect from COVID. Whodathunkit.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 10:47 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Turns out that essential oils and crystals doesn't protect from COVID. Whodathunkit.

Turns out the vaccine doesn't prevent you from catching or transmitting the wuhan flu, and has risks of severe side effects. Whodathunkit.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 05:23 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: Turns out the vaccine doesn't prevent you from catching or transmitting the wuhan flu, and has risks of severe side effects. Whodathunkit.

Turns out I've had the flu despite getting the flu vaccine. Turns out science is hard? Whodathunkit? Err, Whodathunk>
Reply/Quote
[Image: 252152326_10223662679468972_916490837998...e=6189EEA1]

Reply/Quote
Aaron Rodger's meltdown on Pat McAfee's show was a sight to behold...

My favorite part was the self proclaimed "critical thinker" asking "if the vaccine is so great, how come people are still getting Covid" moments after saying he did research on it and talked to health care professionals. I also liked him comparing himself to MLK sitting in the Birmingham jail for civil disobedience.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 09:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Aaron Rodger's meltdown on Pat McAfee's show was a sight to behold...

My favorite part was the self proclaimed "critical thinker" asking "if the vaccine is so great, how come people are still getting Covid" moments after saying he did research on it and talked to health care professionals. I also liked him comparing himself to MLK sitting in the Birmingham jail for civil disobedience.

Unfortunately it sounds like Joe Rogan qualifies as a "health care professional".

What a tool.

But seriously, need him back on my fantasy team. 
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 03:48 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He’s unvaccinated? Murderer! Scoundrel!

Hang him! Smirk
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote