Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers - Historical Extension
Aaron Rodgers has agreed to a historical four year, $200m contract extension with a whopping $153m guaranteed. 
Reply/Quote
That Jordan Love pick looks really, really bad. They could have had Tee Higgins instead…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2022, 01:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Aaron Rodgers has agreed to a historical four year, $200m contract extension with a whopping $153m guaranteed. 

So no SBs for another 4 years?
Reply/Quote
Give it 5 years or so, teams are going to be signing QBs to contracts that take 90% of the team's salary cap.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2022, 02:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: So no SBs for another 4 years?

Yeah, They'll have their usual 13-4 regular seasons and quickly fall from grace come playoffs Wink
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2022, 02:06 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Give it 5 years or so, teams are going to be signing QBs to contracts that take 90% of the team's salary cap.

nah unless its gonna be 1 v 1 i dont see the rest of the players allowing that lol
Reply/Quote
I told someone at work a couple weeks ago Burrow's next contract would be 50 million a year. Now it's etched in stone- barring something unforseen.
Reply/Quote
Wow, he won in the end. Well played by Mr Rodgers. Big time waste drafting Love, not that we all didn’t already know that before this extension.
Reply/Quote
I still think he is going to have to battle it out in training camp to keep the QB1 spot from Jordan Love.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
There were so many talking heads that said he was 100% out in GB. Had sources. A lot of content being deleted this afternoon.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2022, 01:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That Jordan Love pick looks really, really bad. They could have had Tee Higgins instead…

Love pick was bad but not taking Higgins looks really, really good to most of us on these boards.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2022, 07:21 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Love pick was bad but not taking Higgins looks really, really good to most of us on these boards.

Well yeah - ofc. Their loss was our gain!

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2022, 01:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That Jordan Love pick looks really, really bad. They could have had Tee Higgins instead…

Rodgers the 2 years before Love: 62.2% completion, 51 TD/6 INT, 7.2 YPA, 96.5 QB Rating
Rodgers the 2 years since Love: 69.8% completion, 85 TD/9 INT, 8.0 YPA, 116.7 QB Rating, 2 MVPs

Couldn't have predicted that a guy would turn 37 and play the best football of his life, but 100% agreed that it sure looks bad now. Lol

Would like to see the breakdown of that contract, but I can't help but think that's going to hurt the rest of the team at that yearly amount.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote