Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About Zac Taylor’s comments...
Anyone find it strange that there’s no audio or video of him saying what the NFL did was unfair?

for some reason, the bengals nor bengals beat writers have released this footage/audio

Care to speculate? I have a couple theories
Reply/Quote
Because he tweeted it?

So I read the Bengals Insider article, maybe it was an un videotaped press conference?

Hellifiknow
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 03:03 AM)SladeX Wrote: Because he tweeted it?

So I read the Bengals Insider article, maybe it was an un videotaped press conference?

Hellifiknow

Taylor didn’t tweet anything
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 03:26 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Taylor didn’t tweet anything

Yeah i got that once I saw it on SI
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 02:58 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Anyone find it strange that there’s no audio or video of him saying what the NFL did was unfair?

for some reason, the bengals nor bengals beat writers have released this footage/audio

Care to speculate? I have a couple theories

Every Friday he speaks with Enquirer and other beat writers in the tunnel about an hour to half hour before practice.  It's always on the record (most times) but the release of audio is at the discretion of the writer since Friday is not a mandated press availabity for staff per NFL.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 03:37 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Every Friday he speaks with Enquirer and other beat writers in the tunnel about an hour to half hour before practice.  It's always on the record (most times) but the release of audio is at the discretion of the writer since Friday is not a mandated press availabity for staff per NFL.

I dub thee ThreadKiller
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Bengals coach Zac Taylor on the proposed playoff changes: “It seems like there’s positives for a lot of teams and negatives for us.”

Zac Taylor: "There’s several instances this season where the club is fined or people in our building are fined told to follow the rules. It’s black and white in the rulebook ... So, now, when we point out the rules and you are told, 'We are going to change that,' I don’t want to hear about fair and equitable when that is the case."

Zac Taylor: "Let us play 7 home games and 9 road games and then try to take a home playoff game away... that's what this team is built for."
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote