Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely Amazing!!!
After watching the Steelers game again I came away just in awe that a man 1yr removed and just 10 months after one of the worst surgeries you could have not only play but play the way Burfict did. That is just in Pac's words "unf**king believable" He is truly a freaking beast of a man. I was concerned before seeing him play but thats all out the window now. Congrats Burfict you trully deserve it I tip my hat to you.
[Image: 52393749789596023645410.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 06:53 PM)Dmac18 Wrote: After watching the Steelers game again I came away just in awe that a man 1yr removed and just 10 months after one of the worst surgeries you could have not only play but play the way Burfict did. That is just in Pac's words "unf**king believable" He is truly a freaking beast of a man. I was concerned before seeing him play but thats all out the window now. Congrats Burfict you trully deserve it I tip my hat to you.

not only that but he had good wind too. that took him out a lot at frist but soon it was like he never left again.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
Whoa! We can say "*****".

As a side note, I'm very happy and encouraged by Burfict's play in his first game back. Definitely more than I expected.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Unless I'm mistaken the dude made two tackles on the first two plays of the game.
Reply/Quote
Listening to Adam Jones on the Holy Grail Monday night, the most amazing thing about Burfict, Guenther has alluded to this numerous times, is his knowledge of the game, and especially the defense.

Jones said it's like having a coach out there on the field in addition to his ability. He knows the formation going to be called before Guenther radios it in.

He also said, that while on the sideline for the first 6 games, and last year, numerous times as the defense was coming off the field Burfict was telling them what went wrong or right before anyone else got them huddled up!
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 07:37 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Unless I'm mistaken the dude made two tackles on the first two plays of the game.

You are not msitaken... Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 07:39 PM)SB50Champs Wrote: You are not msitaken... Rock On

He led Keuchly (sp) in tackles the year he led the league. The same Keuchly who there seems to be 4 of per play when you watch Carolina play. I've underestimated what impact 55's return could be.
Reply/Quote
Apparently "*****" also passes muster with google spellcheck. I'm going to try ***** my ex wife..

The return of Burfict is indeed welcome.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 07:37 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Unless I'm mistaken the dude made two tackles on the first two plays of the game.

You are not mistaken.  Unless I'm wrong too, but during the game and in the Game Day thread, I mentioned that.  I was really pumped to see that.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
As someone who didn't think Tez would see any action till later in the year, and questioned how effective he would be...I'm glad I was off on my prediction. He played very well for someone who hadn't seen the field in so long. You could also see the difference he makes in this D, when he is out there. The stronger he gets, the more he plays...the better that unit will become.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 06:53 PM)Dmac18 Wrote: After watching the Steelers game again I came away just in awe that a man 1yr removed and just 10 months after one of the worst surgeries you could have not only play but play the way Burfict did. That is just in Pac's words "***** believable" He is truly a freaking beast of a man. I was concerned before seeing him play but thats all out the window now. Congrats Burfict you trully deserve it I tip my hat to you.
Me too.  I thought the organization was blowing smoke up our asses about him returning this year.  I stand corrected.  Hopefully he's 100% for the playoff push.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Every bit as good as Rey Lewis imo
Reply/Quote
For not playing in a year he turned in a whale of a game ! He's the missing piece that takes our D to the next level. As he gets his feet wet I'm sure our D will continue to do nothing but get better, much better !
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 08:31 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: Every bit as good as Rey Lewis imo

Marvin Lewis, thinks, injuries aside, he could be better than Ray was.
Reply/Quote
http://m.bengals.com/s/30838/360?itemUri=1341131871/2082113119111551413646915109
Reply/Quote
We're ***** believable 7-0 baby whodey
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Nothing quite as funny as kids learning a new bad word..... lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 06:53 PM)Dmac18 Wrote: After watching the Steelers game again I came away just in awe that a man 1yr removed and just 10 months after one of the worst surgeries you could have not only play but play the way Burfict did. That is just in Pac's words "***** believable" He is truly a freaking beast of a man. I was concerned before seeing him play but thats all out the window now. Congrats Burfict you trully deserve it I tip my hat to you.

He impressed the hell out of me no question.

Now i am going to watch the game again. He made the 2 first tackles of the game, i do know that.

Insane to play that well after not playing for that long, insane!
Reply/Quote
This should show his work ethic off the field when rehabbing.

Scary though is he might not even be back to full speed yet lol
Reply/Quote