Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely fantastic season from the team but..
I’m saying it now so I don’t have to say it again during the off-season.

I told you so about Eli Apple.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Did anyone disagree about Eli Apple? I'm only shocked he wasn't more of a dumpster fire in the playoffs. For a dude that runs his mouth a ton, he sure doesn't do a ton of backing it up.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:46 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Did anyone disagree about Eli Apple? I'm only shocked he wasn't more of a dumpster fire in the playoffs. For a dude that runs his mouth a ton, he sure doesn't do a ton of backing it up.

He has a huge fan club on this board
Reply/Quote
He’s played pretty solid in the post season and late in the year. He’s no shut down corner, but it’s not like we’re paying him that kind of money.

The oline is the reason we didn’t win. The defense played great.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:46 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Did anyone disagree about Eli Apple? I'm only shocked he wasn't more of a dumpster fire in the playoffs. For a dude that runs his mouth a ton, he sure doesn't do a ton of backing it up.

Unfortunately he's in good company on a team that expressed a whole lotta swagger and came up short tonight.  Thems, the breaks.  I guess we'll see if he's still around when we do win it all.
Reply/Quote
Eli Apple had a really good year. Bad time to have a couple bad plays.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Ya to be clear I’m not blaming Eli for the loss (solely). The line definitely had a part. All I’m saying is we aren’t winning a super bowl with Eli starting. He’s too much of a liability
Reply/Quote
**** it.....they spent a ton and won it. We were in that ***** until the last minute. Put up one helluva fight against supposed insurmountable odds tonight. This was a fun year.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:41 AM)basballguy Wrote: I’m saying it now so I don’t have to say it again during the off-season.

Lol.offense last this game not apple
Reply/Quote
Umm who the heck else were we going to trot out there? Apple gave us better CB play then anything we had last year. As a defense we didn’t give up more than 24 points all post season. In this NFL, that’s fantastic. We had the ball with 1:25 and two timeouts and couldn’t even get past the 50. Our offense is 1,2, and 3 to blame and that’s where it stops.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:41 AM)basballguy Wrote: I’m saying it now so I don’t have to say it again during the off-season.

Did u tell us about the games he played well too? I missed that
Reply/Quote
Apple did step up in some big ways for us this year, but he's hearing it right now on Twitter from fellow players, and former teammates.

Chiefs WR's showing off their SB ring on his feed.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:01 AM)Wyche Wrote: **** it.....they spent a ton and won it. We were in that ***** until the last minute. Put up one helluva fight against supposed insurmountable odds tonight. This was a fun year.

We had a GREAT year!!!

No one can honestly say when the season began we would be playing for the NFL Championship.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote