Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question...
Wow, you guys make me feel old!! Lol I can honestly say I did my share of the old Boone's Farm family in HS. I went to the Naval Academy so I missed out on all the college drinking stuff.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2018, 02:31 PM)Go Cards Wrote: All you guys born around this time please note.  

Born in 63, and if I am your Daddy ?

My apologies for not being around and passing down the Bengals fan and partying gene. 

Sorry boys. 

I know who my Daddy is, i look like him lol

One funny ass thread this one is. Was nice telling just a few of my partying stories, i have many more, like last night ha

But i was a lot worse back in my hay day that is for sure.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 11:12 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I always forget that we're pretty much the same exact age. (I'm 39) I think I may be a couple of years older, but we share a lot of similar stories. Ex: First time I ever was really wasted, was wasted was off Zima. And yes, the girls there did have Jolly Ranchers they dropped in too.  I think I only 5 or 6 but was wrecked. (We also fired up a classy coke can bowl. lol) Was 14 or 15, this was in '94 or so.  I still feel like a gigantic *****.

Another similar story to your other one (I love reading this type of stuff so I figured I'd share too).  I went out with a buddy one night and he convinced me to try shrooms for the first time. I figured why the hell not, we're just chilling here, what's the worst that can happen?  Well, the answer to that mirrors your story.

The guy I was for some reason decided we need to go over his buddies house, who I didn't know at all.  It's kicking in right when we get there. All was good, was having a blast. I think we watched Up in Smoke or some bs.  Anyways, the guy I came with just decides he has to take off but he's going home and his parents won't let him have guests. He said he could drop me off but I didn't want any part of facing my mom in my current state.  So his buddy says, "hey, dude you can stay here".  That works, I thought. Sounds great. (Wrong!)

The guy whose house it was relatively sober (didn't smoke, and definitely didn't eat anything I did). So I'm just sitting there, with some dude I hardly know, kinda geeked out, while he's just nursing a beer. Kinda weird. Gets better...

Then his girlfirend comes over. At this point I'm only like an hour, hour and a half into this experience. So his girls shows up, and it's like 11:30 or something. They choose to go upstairs of course, and he helps get me set up downstairs in the basement. He says, you can crash here but don't turn on the TV down here, my parents bedroom is right over there, so be quiet.  Music was also out of question apparently.

Back in the day without a TV or stereo, what do you do exactly if you're just chilling by your lonesome? The answer was nothing. You sit there in silence, staring at the wall, trying not to freak out.  So I sat for what seemed like forever. Checked the time and it had been like a half hour. So I said eff this, and went upstairs and knocked on his door.

Me: "Hey, man. You got a walkman or something?" 
Him: "No, man. You want a few magazines or something?" (What? Who wants to read Sports Illustrated when tripping?)
Me: "No, I'm good. Just bored."
Him: "Don't freak out about it, dude. Just go to bed."
Me:  "I guess I'll try?
His girlfriend: "Let's go downstairs and hang out a bit."

Cool, I thought. Turns out, not so cool. I don't know these people and we're all just kinda of sitting there making small talk. At this point, I may be just making noises and not words, who knows. But I remember it was awkward. Then they start fighting and talking about all sorts of people and things I have no clue about. So I'm left sitting in a basement, with a couple i don't know, listening to them bicker while I'm on another planet.

Couldn't take it much more, and just decided that I needed to get the frack out of there. So I literally just got up left. Most I might I have said was "I gotta go."  Problem was I didn't drive, wasn't in the condition to drive, and my house was 3 miles away. Didn't matter. I just needed to leave this hell-hole.

I walked home in the pouring rain at like 1 or 2am. Took me over an hour and I was drenched. I was still pretty messed up when I got home so I decided to just sit in my car until it wore off.  I think I may have been listening to Bubba the Love Sponge (Mad rep points to everyone that remembers that show). That was by far the highlight of my night.

I'm still good friends with the guy who bailed, and I still give him shat today for talking me into doing that and then just dipping on me.  He claims he just needed to get out of there.  Yeah, dick, tell me about it. Hilarious

Sorry for the length of the post... (I really should just make this my sig.) Thought you might get a laugh.

Yeah the girls brought the Zima, but they insisted I try it ("it's so good!"). I think it was just the combo of Icehouse/Zima/Everclear that did me in. I haven't drank any of those since that night. I forgot to mention...old boy was doing shots of Everclear in the kitchen and caught his face on fire doing a flaming shot. He had blisters all around his mouth after that.

Your trip sounds awful. I never did shrooms, but I was trying to buy them one night with my GF and the same friend that took me to the party I talked about. Thankfully, I didn't get my hands on the shrooms, because I wound up having to stay at some stranger's house (party girl's boyfriend's parents house). This was way down Frogtown road in Burlington. Rich folks. Dude went to bed immediately and left me out in the living room, which would've made for a very awkward trip.

Fwiw, I'm very anti-drug these days, but I was a pretty typical teenager in the 90's.

(02-17-2018, 05:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just terrible man lol

Have had very similar experiences ha ha and i am almost as old as you guys, born in 82'. 

The worst had to be when i was like 15 and drank almost a whole fifth of Vodka with some older friends.

Went down like water, was just fine for a couple of hours and then just hit me like a freight train. Spent the entire night
puking in the yard and getting carried around by strangers. Had alcohol poisoning for like a week. Took a long time for
me to drink vodka again.

Oh and the Jager Tequila night was one for the ages. Arm wrestling some dude all night that the next week was going
to enter the military. He got real drunk and decided to walk home in the middle of winter in a snow storm. Dude would
of died but we all got in a car and tracked him down but he didn't want to get in the car. So a buddy of my friends who
i never liked just bashed him over the head with one of those big ass old flashlights and we threw him in the car.

Lot of fun lol

Have a funny Shroom story that is a lot more lighthearted. Went sturgeon fishing down in Idaho fishing for White Sturgeon.

It was a big ass party they have every year where about 100 or so people go and we all get trashed. Afterwards me and
my friend were the last 2 people there and were left with a big old bag of Shrooms and it was up to us, mainly me to eat
them up before we hit the road so we don't get busted. I ate Shrooms many times before but nothing really happened.

This time was different big time. I was playing guitar and all of a sudden i just lost the frets and looked at my hand and
it looked like it was a mile away. I decided i was tripping too hard to play so i made a trip down the hill about ten feet to
the van and put my guitar in its case. I then looked back up to my friend and he looked a mile or two away, except he
was only ten feet away sitting under an olive tree. Whoa, then i made the long trek up to the tree.

Sat on my lawn chair and looked across the river. Could see cows chewing on the grass on the mountain 5 miles away
like they were right in front of me. I decided i better drink some beers to try and change this wild trip, helped a bit but
by nightfall i was still pretty messed up. I had to sleep in the tent while my friend slept in the van.

We were at a place where we find tons of arrowheads and more Native American type artifacts. At night time in the
tent i could swear i heard Native Americans walking around my tent and dancing around me like they were dancing
around a fire. One wild night.

Never did Shrooms again. Mellow

I can't understand why. It sounds like such an amazing experience.  Mellow

(02-17-2018, 10:26 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Red Dogs, ICehouses, Zima's with Jolly ranchers, nudie mags, Everclear, shrooms, Bubba the Love Sponge, etc.....  I'm 38 so this sounds like my kind of party fellas

Bubba the Love Sponge took me back. I used to listen to him all the time back then. I want to say "Love Line" with Dr Drew and Adam Corrola came on right before or maybe after him. Those were the days.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2018, 05:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I can't understand why. It sounds like such an amazing experience.  Mellow

It was amazing but you would understand if you took those things.

Some say it is blending dimensions like acid does which i never tried and never will.

I don't like not knowing what is going on lol

They did give me super vision if you want that for a short time.

Was really funny to my friend who didn't eat much.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2018, 06:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It was amazing but you would understand if you took those things.

Some say it is blending dimensions like acid does which i never tried and never will.

I don't like not knowing what is going on lol

They did give me super vision if you want that for a short time.

Was really funny to my friend who didn't eat much.

Man, good, clean trip will change your outlook.  I took some that we scored from the Rainbows, shit was the cleanest I've ever had.  It was so good, the visuals so strong, no teeth grinding, no speed feeling, I wound up taking 6 hits of it.  We were up just a tick shy of 72 hours.  It wound up being a very spiritual journey for us.  I never bought into that kinda stuff, until that weekend.  I never did it again, nor will I.  I gave up drugs long ago, but even when I was still dabbling, I knew I'd never reach that plateau again.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2018, 10:54 AM)Wyche Wrote: Man, good, clean trip will change your outlook.  I took some that we scored from the Rainbows, shit was the cleanest I've ever had.  It was so good, the visuals so strong, no teeth grinding, no speed feeling, I wound up taking 6 hits of it.  We were up just a tick shy of 72 hours.  It wound up being a very spiritual journey for us.  I never bought into that kinda stuff, until that weekend.  I never did it again, nor will I.  I gave up drugs long ago, but even when I was still dabbling, I knew I'd never reach that plateau again.

Yeah, i gave up on drugs a long time ago myself. Even weed. I just drink mostly beer now.

Heard some crazy stories about acid, some good, but mostly bad. I will stay away lol
Reply/Quote
What a lack of class this whole thread is.....
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2018, 04:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: What a lack of class this whole thread is.....

The Al Swearengen pic makes this comment really funny to me lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote