Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question...
(02-16-2018, 06:33 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'd probably go with the devil. Sure, he's going to take my soul some day, but at least he lets me keep my dignity. No one goes to the Crossroads to get farted on, just sign their name in blood. I'll take the latter 10/10 times.

From what it sounds like Katie would be taking more than your dignity my friend lmao
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 05:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Made me about puke talking about fulfilling Katie's needs then it just got even worse lol

I went to Panama City in the late 90's at the age of 18, with a trunkload full of shat like Red Dog and IceHouse (All my fellow old people, stand up!).  My drinking tolerance was still developing and even a small gust of wind was capable of making me harder than a diamond in an ice storm.

I guess what I'm getting is, I've probably had worse. Drunk
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 06:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: From what it sounds like Katie would be taking more than your dignity my friend lmao

She's taking the whole Kitten Kaboodle, buddy. Things will get weird for sure. Ever had a pilon and a kicking tee inside you?  In this scenario, you will.

Every Friday she's like to role play. She gets suited up in a full Bengals uniform. Helmet, pads, and everything. Eye black, cleats...She takes her 3 pt stance, and you're to yell out cadances and audibles throughout the encounter.  Then you're to get down in a stance, while she wheels in the Jugs machine.

C'mon, bro. Live a little. Get crazy.

Sick Sick Sick
Reply/Quote
"1.) Katie requires a lot of, shall we say, attention. Like it not, she has needs, and it is now your job to satisfy and meet said needs. At all times, whatever time of day, and whatever your mood, you must be prepared to satisfy her. No outside help, or enhancements, are to be used. You either can deliver or you can't. Maybe you have no problems taking on this role. Heck, maybe you welcome it. Although, maybe you're just taking one for the team too (pun 100% intended). Regardless, this is part of the gig."

I would agree to everything on one condition, when were doing the "deed" she has to wear a bag at all times.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 06:38 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I went to Panama City in the late 90's at the age of 18, with a trunkload full of shat like Red Dog and IceHouse (All my fellow old people, stand up!).  My drinking tolerance was still developing and even a small gust of wind was capable of making me harder than a diamond in an ice storm.

I guess what I'm getting is, I've probably had worse. Drunk

Ugh. I drank Icehouse exactly one time. Back in 1998 when I was 17, I went to a party where the only person I knew was my girlfriend's bff (she took me there). We drank plenty of Icehouse, some Zima with jolly ranchers (more old school stuff) and Everclear shots. The girl I knew wound up barfing in the bushes outside. I was lightweight teasing her about it, saying "it's alright, we all puke sometimes" yada yada.

Well she goes to a bedroom to pass out, suddenly everyone bails and I'm left alone in this apartment with a couple I didn't know. Then they turned out all the lights and went to bed. This is like midnight. As soon as they hit that light, I got a hardcore case of the spins and puked all over myself and their couch. It was awful. Then they came back out to the living room and told me to clean up...when I could even move. 

They wound up moving me off the couch and cleaning it up themselves.  Sick

Next morning, I found out one of the dudes that left the night before stole my favorite adidas hoodie. Worst night ever. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'd negotiate on the Marvin thing every morning. But if she wanted to pee on me, I'm out.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 06:44 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: She's taking the whole Kitten Kaboodle, buddy. Things will get weird for sure. Ever had a pilon and a kicking tee inside you?  In this scenario, you will.

Every Friday she's like to role play. She gets suited up in a full Bengals uniform. Helmet, pads, and everything. Eye black, cleats...She takes her 3 pt stance, and you're to yell out cadances and audibles throughout the encounter.  Then you're to get down in a stance, while she wheels in the Jugs machine.

Sick Sick Sick

Only if Dennis Roland is dressed in drag and sitting in the corner pleasuring himself the whole time.

[Image: th?id=OIP.TLnddZE_xcqnTEco_-Rx4AHaEK&pid...=277&h=157]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 10:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ugh. I drank Icehouse exactly one time. Back in 1998 when I was 17, I went to a party where the only person I knew was my girlfriend's bff (she took me there). We drank plenty of Icehouse, some Zima with jolly ranchers (more old school stuff) and Everclear shots. The girl I knew wound up barfing in the bushes outside. I was lightweight teasing her about it, saying "it's alright, we all puke sometimes" yada yada.

Well she goes to a bedroom to pass out, suddenly everyone bails and I'm left alone in this apartment with a couple I didn't know. Then they turned out all the lights and went to bed. This is like midnight. As soon as they hit that light, I got a hardcore case of the spins and puked all over myself and their couch. It was awful. Then they came back out to the living room and told me to clean up...when I could even move. 

Next morning, I found out one of the dudes that left the night before stole my favorite adidas hoodie. Worst night ever. 

Worst letter to Penthouse... ever.    Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 10:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ugh. I drank Icehouse exactly one time. Back in 1998 when I was 17, I went to a party where the only person I knew was my girlfriend's bff (she took me there). We drank plenty of Icehouse, some Zima with jolly ranchers (more old school stuff) and Everclear shots. The girl I knew wound up barfing in the bushes outside. I was lightweight teasing her about it, saying "it's alright, we all puke sometimes" yada yada.

I always forget that we're pretty much the same exact age. (I'm 39) I think I may be a couple of years older, but we share a lot of similar stories. Ex: First time I ever was really wasted, was wasted was off Zima. And yes, the girls there did have Jolly Ranchers they dropped in too.  I think I only 5 or 6 but was wrecked. (We also fired up a classy coke can bowl. lol) Was 14 or 15, this was in '94 or so.  I still feel like a gigantic *****.

Another similar story to your other one (I love reading this type of stuff so I figured I'd share too).  I went out with a buddy one night and he convinced me to try shrooms for the first time. I figured why the hell not, we're just chilling here, what's the worst that can happen?  Well, the answer to that mirrors your story.

The guy I was for some reason decided we need to go over his buddies house, who I didn't know at all.  It's kicking in right when we get there. All was good, was having a blast. I think we watched Up in Smoke or some bs.  Anyways, the guy I came with just decides he has to take off but he's going home and his parents won't let him have guests. He said he could drop me off but I didn't want any part of facing my mom in my current state.  So his buddy says, "hey, dude you can stay here".  That works, I thought. Sounds great. (Wrong!)

The guy whose house it was relatively sober (didn't smoke, and definitely didn't eat anything I did). So I'm just sitting there, with some dude I hardly know, kinda geeked out, while he's just nursing a beer. Kinda weird. Gets better...

Then his girlfirend comes over. At this point I'm only like an hour, hour and a half into this experience. So his girls shows up, and it's like 11:30 or something. They choose to go upstairs of course, and he helps get me set up downstairs in the basement. He says, you can crash here but don't turn on the TV down here, my parents bedroom is right over there, so be quiet.  Music was also out of question apparently.

Back in the day without a TV or stereo, what do you do exactly if you're just chilling by your lonesome? The answer was nothing. You sit there in silence, staring at the wall, trying not to freak out.  So I sat for what seemed like forever. Checked the time and it had been like a half hour. So I said eff this, and went upstairs and knocked on his door.

Me: "Hey, man. You got a walkman or something?" 
Him: "No, man. You want a few magazines or something?" (What? Who wants to read Sports Illustrated when tripping?)
Me: "No, I'm good. Just bored."
Him: "Don't freak out about it, dude. Just go to bed."
Me:  "I guess I'll try?
His girlfriend: "Let's go downstairs and hang out a bit."

Cool, I thought. Turns out, not so cool. I don't know these people and we're all just kinda of sitting there making small talk. At this point, I may be just making noises and not words, who knows. But I remember it was awkward. Then they start fighting and talking about all sorts of people and things I have no clue about. So I'm left sitting in a basement, with a couple i don't know, listening to them bicker while I'm on another planet.

Couldn't take it much more, and just decided that I needed to get the frack out of there. So I literally just got up left. Most I might I have said was "I gotta go."  Problem was I didn't drive, wasn't in the condition to drive, and my house was 3 miles away. Didn't matter. I just needed to leave this hell-hole.

I walked home in the pouring rain at like 1 or 2am. Took me over an hour and I was drenched. I was still pretty messed up when I got home so I decided to just sit in my car until it wore off.  I think I may have been listening to Bubba the Love Sponge (Mad rep points to everyone that remembers that show). That was by far the highlight of my night.

I'm still good friends with the guy who bailed, and I still give him shat today for talking me into doing that and then just dipping on me.  He claims he just needed to get out of there.  Yeah, dick, tell me about it. Hilarious

Sorry for the length of the post... (I really should just make this my sig.) Thought you might get a laugh.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 10:45 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Worst letter to Penthouse... ever.    Mellow

You know, Penthouse and nudie mags of the sort are something that kids/teens are missing today. Yeah, you get watch whatever you want when you want, and find any pic you want on google images in two seconds.

They're missing out on the thrill of the chase. The feeling of accomplishment when finding a nudie mag in the woods. The lottery winning feeling when someone's neighbor threw out a stack of Playboy's. The strange and disgusting feeling of shame, when your one friend finds his weird old man's stack of stuff that's a few notches up from Playboy.  [i]

"Penthouse, nice! This is the good stuff.  What are these? Oui?  Gallery? Let me see that!  What...what, what is that? I don't know what I'm looking at here.  Oh...OHHH... Gross. Why are there fat women in here?  That chick is disgusting!  This is gross. I need to go home and shower!  But uh, you mind if I get one of those Penthouses to take home?"

For a 12 year old kid, getting your hands on any of these was like finding a buried treasure. Kids today simply don't get to enjoy the entire experience. The danger, the elation, the thrill of crossing cable wires to watch Cinimax. They'll never know that at one point the Swimsuit Issue was as close as you get to seeing a pair of gorgeous knockers.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 10:40 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Only if Dennis Roland is dressed in drag and sitting in the corner pleasuring himself the whole time.

[Image: th?id=OIP.TLnddZE_xcqnTEco_-Rx4AHaEK&pid...=277&h=157]

LOL!!!

Dennis Roland is one of those names and people that I would have never remembered had you not mentioned him.

So he does it for you, huh. Out of all the guys, Dennis Roland is the one you want in the corner.  To specific to not be true.  You're a real weirdo, Rocker...

PS I'm not starting a thread for this so I'm just putting it here. Dude, Rocker, I sold off my entire guitar collection. Amps, pedals, everything. Took that and bought two Suhr's. A S and T style, and a Line 6 Helix.  I think I made the right choice for me, but it was a really though thing to let go of all of it. No other way I can afford Suhr's though.  Just wanted to share, you're the only big gear guy here I know.  Good to see ya on here, buddy!
Reply/Quote
Nope, sorry but I'm in love with my wife and no amount of money offered could change that, even $100 million.

You may call me crazy, I don't think I am. 
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 11:39 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: LOL!!!

Dennis Roland is one of those names and people that I would have never remembered had you not mentioned him.

So he does it for you, huh. Out of all the guys, Dennis Roland is the one you want in the corner.  To specific to not be true.  You're a real weirdo, Rocker...

PS I'm not starting a thread for this so I'm just putting it here. Dude, Rocker, I sold off my entire guitar collection. Amps, pedals, everything. Took that and bought two Suhr's. A S and T style, and a Line 6 Helix.  I think I made the right choice for me, but it was a really though thing to let go of all of it. No other way I can afford Suhr's though.  Just wanted to share, you're the only big gear guy here I know.  Good to see ya on here, buddy!

I just figured Roland was still on some kind of Bengals roster.

Katie's man servant and probably Paul Alexander's pool boy/cleaning BBQ + sweat off of his piano.

He's sad now because I'm the new groveler in town stealing some of his attention.

That makes me hot.  What can I say???  His creepy looks in woman's gear just does it for me.

Lordy you got ya some Suhrs huh?  You ain't messing around son.

A lot of people are jumping over to the Line 6 Helix.  Both for recording and live performance.

You probably already know about the Kemper profilers.  There's a battle going on between Helix and Kemper users for which is better.

I bought a Mesa Boogie Mark V combo amp a few months back.  Played it for about a week and returned it.

I think I could tweak the amp but started adding up all of the other pedals I'd have to add(delay, comp, chorus, gate)and it would end up being a very expensive situation that I didn't want.

I liked the amp.  I just didn't love the amp.  For that much jack it better be "the one".

Still thinking about checking the H & K Grandmeister 40 Deluxe.

You know anything about Blackstar?  I was thinking about ordering a Blackstar HT Stage 60 MK II and giving it a go.

I've heard a couple of live bands using them and they seem to really cut through the mix.  They're not crazy expensive either.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2018, 12:10 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You know anything about Blackstar?  I was thinking about ordering a Blackstar HT Stage 60 MK II and giving it a go.

I'm going to shoot you a PM when I get time, cuz I'm sure the non-guitar guys don't want to hear me geek out about my Suhrs and the like.

Real quick on BlckStar: I've heard a lot of good things about them, and they seem more than reasonably priced. I've talked to a few guys that gig with them.  Don't quote me on this, but I think there's some interesting story with that company. Like the employees that started that broke away from someone like Hi-Watt or something (some other British Mfr not named Marshall or Vox).  I'm assuming it was a simple move to do an import line to bring the cost down. Could be wrong though, and completely talking out my arse.

From a guy who exclusively plays at home these day, with an audience consisting of two dogs, and who has way less stage experience than you, I think you should at least consider just getting an Ampifire or Helix LT and run that sucker right into the board or buy an appropriate modeling cab. You can buy yourself a wedge for stage monitoring if going direct too. I know if you're an amp guy, you're an amp guy but the ability to load IR's now has made a huge difference IMHO. Pretty dang close, tons of options... Just playing devil's advocate a little.

You'd LOVE these Suhrs. Love the SS frets.  They're GLORIOUS!!!

Reply/Quote
No freaking way. She's gross and all the other stipulations are gross.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 11:12 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I always forget that we're pretty much the same exact age. (I'm 39) I think I may be a couple of years older, but we share a lot of similar stories. Ex: First time I ever was really wasted, was wasted was off Zima. And yes, the girls there did have Jolly Ranchers they dropped in too.  I think I only 5 or 6 but was wrecked. (We also fired up a classy coke can bowl. lol) Was 14 or 15, this was in '94 or so.  I still feel like a gigantic *****.

Another similar story to your other one (I love reading this type of stuff so I figured I'd share too).  I went out with a buddy one night and he convinced me to try shrooms for the first time. I figured why the hell not, we're just chilling here, what's the worst that can happen?  Well, the answer to that mirrors your story.

The guy I was for some reason decided we need to go over his buddies house, who I didn't know at all.  It's kicking in right when we get there. All was good, was having a blast. I think we watched Up in Smoke or some bs.  Anyways, the guy I came with just decides he has to take off but he's going home and his parents won't let him have guests. He said he could drop me off but I didn't want any part of facing my mom in my current state.  So his buddy says, "hey, dude you can stay here".  That works, I thought. Sounds great. (Wrong!)

The guy whose house it was relatively sober (didn't smoke, and definitely didn't eat anything I did). So I'm just sitting there, with some dude I hardly know, kinda geeked out, while he's just nursing a beer. Kinda weird. Gets better...

Then his girlfirend comes over. At this point I'm only like an hour, hour and a half into this experience. So his girls shows up, and it's like 11:30 or something. They choose to go upstairs of course, and he helps get me set up downstairs in the basement. He says, you can crash here but don't turn on the TV down here, my parents bedroom is right over there, so be quiet.  Music was also out of question apparently.

Back in the day without a TV or stereo, what do you do exactly if you're just chilling by your lonesome? The answer was nothing. You sit there in silence, staring at the wall, trying not to freak out.  So I sat for what seemed like forever. Checked the time and it had been like a half hour. So I said eff this, and went upstairs and knocked on his door.

Him: "No, man. You want a few magazines or something?" (What? Who wants to read Sports Illustrated when tripping?)

Cool, I thought. Turns out, not so cool. I don't know these people and we're all just kinda of sitting there making small talk. At this point, I may be just making noises and not words, who knows. But I remember it was awkward. Then they start fighting and talking about all sorts of people and things I have no clue about. So I'm left sitting in a basement, with a couple i don't know, listening to them bicker while I'm on another planet.

Couldn't take it much more, and just decided that I needed to get the frack out of there. So I literally just got up left. Most I might I have said was "I gotta go."  Problem was I didn't drive, wasn't in the condition to drive, and my house was 3 miles away. Didn't matter. I just needed to leave this hell-hole.

I walked home in the pouring rain at like 1 or 2am. Took me over an hour and I was drenched. I was still pretty messed up when I got home so I decided to just sit in my car until it wore off.  I think I may have been listening to Bubba the Love Sponge (Mad rep points to everyone that remembers that show). That was by far the highlight of my night.

I'm still good friends with the guy who bailed, and I still give him shat today for talking me into doing that and then just dipping on me.  He claims he just needed to get out of there.  Yeah, dick, tell me about it. Hilarious

Sorry for the length of the post... (I really should just make this my sig.) Thought you might get a laugh.

Damn worst trip ever it sounds like. 

Never could stand the taste of shrooms and always ate them on a peanut butter sandwich with a beer. Wow those were the days. Have had a similar experience but had some really fun ones as well. 

That was many moons ago. Actually 2 years before Shake was born according to what he stated. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
To answer the original question. …..Oh the sheer horror of it all !

Alway's said that there was nothing I would not do for that kind of money.

But you have made me reconsider my stance.

Not sure anymore, can I start doing shrooms again ? Never mind that would only make it more weird.

Perhaps though

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
First off I'm not that motivated by money to even consider any such arrangements and secondly I'm still technically married to my ex wife that I haven't seen since 1984.. It's not that I'm opposed to divorce and there's definitely no love leftover from 1984, but I just never got around to it. This doesn't even mention that still being technically married it's gotten me off the hook for marrying other would-be wives over the years. Plus I can still brag about being married to a former stripper....Yeah, that and a of stale bag of chips is all I've ever wanted out of life..
And Just because it always almost makes it sound like I might actually have some kind of a clue when it comes to the what not to do to impress mother when bringing home women department I can always give free advice. Don't marry a stripper young man. Your mother will NOT be impressed.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 06:44 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: She's taking the whole Kitten Kaboodle, buddy. Things will get weird for sure. Ever had a pilon and a kicking tee inside you?  In this scenario, you will.

Sick Sick Sick

Just terrible man lol

(02-16-2018, 11:12 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I always forget that we're pretty much the same exact age. (I'm 39) I think I may be a couple of years older, but we share a lot of similar stories. Ex: First time I ever was really wasted, was wasted was off Zima. And yes, the girls there did have Jolly Ranchers they dropped in too.  I think I only 5 or 6 but was wrecked. (We also fired up a classy coke can bowl. lol) Was 14 or 15, this was in '94 or so.  I still feel like a gigantic *****.

Have had very similar experiences ha ha and i am almost as old as you guys, born in 82'. 

The worst had to be when i was like 15 and drank almost a whole fifth of Vodka with some older friends.

Went down like water, was just fine for a couple of hours and then just hit me like a freight train. Spent the entire night
puking in the yard and getting carried around by strangers. Had alcohol poisoning for like a week. Took a long time for
me to drink vodka again.

Oh and the Jager Tequila night was one for the ages. Arm wrestling some dude all night that the next week was going
to enter the military. He got real drunk and decided to walk home in the middle of winter in a snow storm. Dude would
of died but we all got in a car and tracked him down but he didn't want to get in the car. So a buddy of my friends who
i never liked just bashed him over the head with one of those big ass old flashlights and we threw him in the car.

Lot of fun lol

Have a funny Shroom story that is a lot more lighthearted. Went sturgeon fishing down in Idaho fishing for White Sturgeon.

It was a big ass party they have every year where about 100 or so people go and we all get trashed. Afterwards me and
my friend were the last 2 people there and were left with a big old bag of Shrooms and it was up to us, mainly me to eat
them up before we hit the road so we don't get busted. I ate Shrooms many times before but nothing really happened.

This time was different big time. I was playing guitar and all of a sudden i just lost the frets and looked at my hand and
it looked like it was a mile away. I decided i was tripping too hard to play so i made a trip down the hill about ten feet to
the van and put my guitar in its case. I then looked back up to my friend and he looked a mile or two away, except he
was only ten feet away sitting under an olive tree. Whoa, then i made the long trek up to the tree.

Sat on my lawn chair and looked across the river. Could see cows chewing on the grass on the mountain 5 miles away
like they were right in front of me. I decided i better drink some beers to try and change this wild trip, helped a bit but
by nightfall i was still pretty messed up. I had to sleep in the tent while my friend slept in the van.

We were at a place where we find tons of arrowheads and more Native American type artifacts. At night time in the
tent i could swear i heard Native Americans walking around my tent and dancing around me like they were dancing
around a fire. One wild night.

Never did Shrooms again. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2018, 12:01 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Nope, sorry but I'm in love with my wife and no amount of money offered could change that, even $100 million.

You may call me crazy, I don't think I am. 

Your wife was standing over your shoulder when you typed that wasn't she!?! Wink
Reply/Quote