Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to ESPN, Marvin stays
(12-27-2016, 08:45 PM)jason Wrote: Marvin Lewis to stay.

In related news, the sun will rise in the eastern sky tomorrow.

Hilarious
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Raise your hand if you're surprised. Anyone? Anyone?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 12:25 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You would think Mike would say at this point, to hell with the money, I wanna see a winner before it's to late.

I guess the love of money trumps his legacy ? To each his own I guess.

Well, he does believe he can win a SB his way, so he might just think he's gonna live forever.

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 12:44 AM)McC Wrote: Well, he does believe he can win a SB his way, so he might just think he's gonna live forever.

But you would think that after 26 years of  Dead Horse  he would realize it ain't working ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 08:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm not sure if I believe this, anymore than I believe Cooley's rambling.  Bottom line ticker is saying that "a source close to Lewis" is telling Ed Werder that Lewis is staying, much the same way Cooley is citing "a guy in Cincinnati".  Essentially, neither Lewis or the organization has said anything of substance to anyone.  

All just rumor mill hyperbole.

We're all victims of this "post-truth" culture that the media has helped create. I don't know WTF to believe, either. All I know is that I don't want either of the Ryan brothers living anywhere near Hamilton County. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 12:40 AM)McC Wrote: Raise your hand if you're surprised.  Anyone?   Anyone?

Bueller.....Bueller......

I don't know about you guys....but I am PUMPED.  I mean a fifteenth year of the same ol shit.....who wants new shit when you can have stale...white....dog shit?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 03:14 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Bueller.....Bueller......

I don't know about you guys....but I am PUMPED.  I mean a fifteenth year of the same ol shit.....who wants new shit when you can have stale...white....dog shit?

So much easier to pick up like that. I have a 115 lb gsd that takes shits I am jealous of daily. I've had to throw shovels away disposing of his enormous fresh piles. If the brown family was the shovel in this case I would be fine with that. Otherwise that mound is going to be around much longer to fester in your back yard.
Reply/Quote
Need to find a coach that could take the team beyond the playoffs. As really Lewis could not at all do that.
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 03:58 AM)Passepartout Wrote: Need to find a coach that could take the team beyond the playoffs. As really Lewis could not at all do that.

How long is that list of coaches? 

Chances are, we'd have to roll the dice on someone who has never won a Super Bowl. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 12:16 AM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: If he's back next year I'm cancelling Sunday ticket.  Not wasting anymore of my money on this clown

Yes. This guy gets it ^ 

The rest of you nitwits who are tired of Marvin's bulls*** but continue to purchase merchandise, game day tickets and tv packages need to check yourselves. You are a huge reason why Mike Brown is hanging on to Marv. It's a well known fact that old Mikey boy will only make changes if his wallet is hurting. Stop buying tickets, do something else with your Sunday's and leave Mike's stadium as empty as possible next season if you truly want to see change anytime soon. It's sadly the only way
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 05:41 AM)Shady Wrote: How long is that list of coaches? 

Chances are, we'd have to roll the dice on someone who has never won a Super Bowl. 

That's fine. We know Marvin can't do it, so why stick with what we know won't work? It's beyond time to take a chance on someone (anyone) else. Hell at this point I'd take Rex Ryan over Marv, at least he led the freaking Jets to back to back AFC championships with Mark "ButtFumble" Sanchez leading the way.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 03:14 AM)Wyche Wrote: Bueller.....Bueller......

[Image: MTQyMTg3MjgyNzUxODI0OTEx.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote