Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to SI, ESPN and a few other outlets we are the current favorites to land
Zeke. A RB room of Mixon, Zeke, Brown and Evans would be able to do anything you want. You’d have a wrecking ball, a pass pro guy, a home run hitter and a reserve that is explosive in Chris Evans. We could realistically take 2 injuries to that room and still be ok.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-ex-ezekiel-elliott-signing-cincinnati-bengals-looming-large-espn-rumor-joe-mixon-cut.

I do not see why we’d cut Mixon just to sign Zeke. Wouldn’t the idea of spending that much on Zeke be to pair him with Joe. I cannot defend cutting Mixon to save the 7 million or whatever and signing a worse RB to start.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
More baseless speculation in an attempt to create news where a HC has already expressed a contrary sentiment. Seems like just yesterday several were "reporting" that it was likely that Zeke was signing with New England.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2023, 10:11 AM)Housh Wrote: Zeke. A RB room of Mixon, Zeke, Brown and Evans would be able to do anything you want. You’d have a wrecking ball, a pass pro guy, a home run hitter and a reserve that is explosive in Chris Evans. We could realistically take 2 injuries to that room and still be ok.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-ex-ezekiel-elliott-signing-cincinnati-bengals-looming-large-espn-rumor-joe-mixon-cut.

I do not see why we’d cut Mixon just to sign Zeke. Wouldn’t the idea of spending that much on Zeke be to pair him with Joe. I cannot defend cutting Mixon to save the 7 million or whatever and signing a worse RB to start.

Dude - that article is from March.  This has already been discussed and ignored/dismissed in half a dozen Joe Mixon threads.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2023, 10:52 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: More baseless speculation in an attempt to create news where a HC has already expressed a contrary sentiment.  Seems like just yesterday several were "reporting" that it was likely that Zeke was signing with New England.

Just read Pats myself day or two ago.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have Zeke on a team friendly deal. But I highly doubt it.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2023, 11:40 AM)Stewy Wrote: Dude - that article is from March.  This has already been discussed and ignored/dismissed in half a dozen Joe Mixon threads.

Oh

I don’t log in as often so i missed it
-Housh
Reply/Quote