Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to hobs
Dennard is out for the year according to the front page.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Between Dennard and Dre, it looks like it's back to the drawing board at corner. First round CB here we come.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
can neon deion still play
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That's a shame.

He had a rough game last night, but he was playing well in spot duty before Jones was injured.

Here's hoping Jones can play for the rest of the season. Shaw and Lewis-Harris aren't bad players by any means, but Dre is extremely inconsistent on the other side of the field and we really need that #1 corner presence.

I hope Dennard heals well and here's to a better game next week.
Reply/Quote
Crap!!! That is not good!! We may be in trouble down the road a bit.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Agree!!! Whose sitting on the couch we can bring in?
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
It wasn't like Dennard was a major cog in the secondary... He was fighting Leon Hall for snaps. As long as Dre, Adam, and Leon stay healthy then were ok. Lewis-Harris and Shaw can fill the void.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 11:10 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: It wasn't like Dennard was a major cog in the secondary... He was fighting Leon Hall for snaps. As long as Dre, Adam, and Leon stay healthy then were ok. Lewis-Harris and Shaw can fill the void.

Sure hope your right yellowxdiscipline, I'm dangling half off cliff here Ninja Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Since Dennard will probably go on IR, I'm curious as to who'd we bring in. We have no DB on the PS, so we'll have to hit the streets for a guy.

EDIT: Just saw that Shaun Prater is a free agent, won't be surprised to see him brought in for a workout.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 11:10 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: It wasn't like Dennard was a major cog in the secondary... He was fighting Leon Hall for snaps. As long as Dre, Adam, and Leon stay healthy then were ok. Lewis-Harris and Shaw can fill the void.

Exactly.  As long as Jones comes back next week they will be fine.
Reply/Quote
Sad Awful news...
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:05 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Since Dennard will probably go on IR, I'm curious as to who'd we bring in. We have no DB on the PS, so we'll have to hit the streets for a guy.

EDIT: Just saw that Shaun Prater is a free agent, won't be surprised to see him brought in for a workout.

I thought we had Hill on the practice squad. Not that he's the answer, but I have to go check cause I thought we stashed him away.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: I thought we had Hill on the practice squad. Not that he's the answer, but I have to go check cause I thought we stashed him away.

He's not listed on there, but I do see that we only have 9 of the 10 PS spots filled, although the 8 rookie spots are taken.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:52 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: He's not listed on there, but I do see that we only have 9 of the 10 PS spots filled, although the 8 rookie spots are taken.

We'll bring Crocker back out of retirement
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 10:20 AM)jj22 Wrote: Between Dennard and Dre, it looks like it's back to the drawing board at corner. First round CB here we come.

Dre is doing already for his first year starting.

dennard will be back next season.... But you can never have enough CBs

Maybe Chris Lewis Harris is active for a game

did we cut Ghee in the preseason?
Reply/Quote
We really should have given JJoe more Gatorade.
Reply/Quote