Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Duval
#1 in the league in HR (20), extra base hits (37) and slugging percentage (.606)
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2016, 11:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: #1 in the league in HR (20), extra base hits (37) and slugging percentage (.606)

I picked him up on of  my Fantasy Teams end of May. I went looking for free agents who had the most points over the last 30 days, and it was Duval who hit 10 or more home runs in May.  I didn't go looking for a Red, but it was a Red.  ...My goal is to add one best free agent  each month to keep my team fresh with a hot player...I don't know who I will add at end of June, but May was Duvall. .....Now I picked up 3 Phillies last week to play 7 games each for me this week, but that backfired.  Joseph, Franco and Galvis aren't hitting.  I've already dumped them after one week......but Duvall was a great pick-up.  He is really giving me Fantasy League points. ...I'm learning, it's better to have a good player in a 6 game week than a lesser player in a 7 game week. .....Duvall has been one of, if not my best, free agent pick-up on my teams. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote