Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Gase fired
The Jets have informed Adam Gase that he will not be retained for next season. He is still expected to coach on Sunday but that is subject to change. Or maybe not...reports are conflicting now

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2020, 04:55 PM)pally Wrote: The Jets have informed Adam Gase that he will not be retained for next season.  He is still expected to coach on Sunday but that is subject to change.  Or maybe not...reports are conflicting now

even after winning the last 2 games it didnt save his ass...Jets had the balls to pull the trigger
Not sure MB has that in him as he is still jacking off watching the Steeler hi-lights
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2020, 06:24 PM)kalibengal Wrote: even after winning the last 2 games it didnt save his ass...Jets had the balls to pull the trigger
Not sure MB has that in him as he is still jacking off watching the Steeler hi-lights

Let’s not act like the Jets are some functional franchise. They might be SLIGHTLY more competent than the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Probably easier to fire him considering he got the team motivated and cost them Trevor Lawrence.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2020, 12:14 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Let’s not act like the Jets are some functional franchise. They might be SLIGHTLY more competent than the Bengals.

Actually they're not. They just made the right call, and we will not. We've been way better than them for the past decade, and it's not even close.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2020, 01:17 PM)jason Wrote: Actually they're not. They just made the right call, and we will not. We've been way better than them for the past decade, and it's not even close.

Have they?

There has been nothing since the retraction of the original report that he was fired.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2020, 06:30 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Have they?

There has been nothing since the retraction of the original report that he was fired.

I dunno... I'm just getting my fake news from y'all. I'm too busy to worry about the Jets.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2020, 06:24 PM)kalibengal Wrote: even after winning the last 2 games it didnt save his ass...Jets had the balls to pull the trigger

I would not give then props he had  2 losing record at Miami and won last games 2nd year than last year, ZT is opposite 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote