Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PACMAN IS BACK ON A 3 YEAR DEAL!
Pacman announced on his Instagram that he is back for another 3 years with the Bengals!

LETS GO! #WhoDey
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Yep. Just heard it myself. Good news.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: success-kid-meme-generator-boom-goes-the...87d58f.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Good deal. Still hope Nelson and the Bengals can come together for a 2 or 3 year deal. Then we can focus on Linebackers and Wide Receivers early in the draft (they won't replace Peko so no DT).
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 09:08 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Good deal. Still hope Nelson and the Bengals can come together for a 2 or 3 year deal. Then we can focus on Linebackers and Wide Receivers early in the draft (they won't replace Peko so no DT).

Don't count on it, most rumors I've heard are saying we aren't bringing him back and Williams is going to step up into the starting lineup.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 09:08 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Good deal. Still hope Nelson and the Bengals can come together for a 2 or 3 year deal. Then we can focus on Linebackers and Wide Receivers early in the draft (they won't replace Peko so no DT).

Reggie didn't want the 2 year deal we offered him, i hope he comes back but i bet Zim grabs him up for 3 years.

The coaches want Shawn out there to reaffirm that pick and he shown he was not a wasted pick last season.

Man, you are probably right about Peko but i hope Geunther and our new DL coach surprise us. Too deep a DT class to not grab one.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 09:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Reggie didn't want the 2 year deal we offered him, i hope he comes back but i bet Zim grabs him up for 3 years.

The coaches want Shawn out there to reaffirm that pick and he shown he was not a wasted pick last season.

Man, you are probably right about Peko but i hope Geunther and our new DL coach surprise us. Too deep a DT class to not grab one.

Zim and the Vikes signed Michael Griffin. Nelson is off their list.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
FA was a great success.

Reply/Quote
[Image: fb597103c35ddb60ac31edda227ebb41.jpg]

HOORRAYYYY!!!! BENGALS FANS WE ARE LOCKED AT STARTING CORNER!!!
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 09:34 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: FA was a great success.

so far so good!  Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 09:03 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Pacman announced on his Instagram that he is back for another 3 years with the Bengals!

LETS GO! #WhoDey

This is fantastic news.  He isn't as talented as Geno Atkins, but I think he is the heart and soul of our defense. 

I was completely wrong about him, and I want him to get a ring here before retiring.  
Reply/Quote

Agreed.  Even with Shawn Williams ready, the depth becomes very thin at this safety spot.  Remember the MASH unit they fielded against the Cards by the end of the game?  Reggie, like Adam Jones, deserves a ring here in Cincy.  I would love to see it play out that way.

Don't waste their money on Andre Smith...sign Reggie and Hall to respectable deals and "hear them Bengals growlin'...mean and angry!"
Reply/Quote

They will likely take the mindset of "We can get a first-round talent in the third or fourth."
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote