Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones Tells Steelers Fans To Stay Away From Our Bandwagon!
(02-04-2022, 03:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengal fans cry for years about how fans of other NFL teams don't respect them.

Fans of other NFL teams root for Bengals to win Super Bowl and Bengal fans whine about this also.

Maybe William Jackson had a point.

No one was whining about other NFL teams rooting for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl....
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 03:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No one was whining about other NFL teams rooting for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl....

Comment deleted.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 11:03 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: steeler and yankee fans tend to be the same people they were also heat fans when James was there

Smack
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:06 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: **** Pacman Jones. I like Steelers fans more than I like that dude.

If you like Steelers fans more than you like PAC and he is a former Bengal then you must have another agenda behind your reasoning. I moved here from Petersburg VA in 1988 and this is the only place I’ve seen ppl that are born and raised and most likely will die in Cincinnati to root for the arch rival with pride. You will never fan an Atlanta native rooting for the Saints and you definitely will not see anyone walking through N.O with Falcons gear on if they are a native Louisiana person. Being a Steelers fan here or wanting them to be fake and jump aboard is about as much of a sell out as one can be. Pittsburgh fans talk down to us and treat us worse but you want to rub elbows with them now????
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 02:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lol, I know he has had his probs but I still always liked the dude and he stands by the Bengals. Great Punt Returner, one of 
the best ever and played with fire and was a damn good Corner for us. Say what you want about the man off the field but I 
damn sure liked him being on my team.
He was a damn good corner and was actually a nice guy off the field when he wasn't being stupid.

My brother saw him at a golf outing and he remembered me from training camp and kept going on and on about the way I "talk" and how much I love the team and even said "everyone LOVES Brad!" 
(02-04-2022, 03:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: They aren't turning on their team if they are bandwagon fans. It is for one game.

I just couldn't care less what they think. Screw them.
Exactly. They're just trying to be able to celebrate and go nuts when we win like "YEAH! I LOVE THE BENGALS! I'VE BEEN CHEERING FOR THEM ALL SEASON!" But then they'll be gone after this game and back on the Steelers until it comes clear that they'll suck again next year.
(02-04-2022, 03:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No one was whining about other NFL teams rooting for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl....
He always tries to post controversial opinions to sound smart and then deletes them when he gets called out.
(02-04-2022, 03:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Comment deleted.
Typical.
(02-04-2022, 04:57 PM)804 fan Wrote: If you like Steelers fans more than you like PAC and he is a former Bengal then you must have another agenda behind your reasoning. I moved here from Petersburg VA in 1988 and this is the only place I’ve seen ppl that are born and raised and most likely will die in Cincinnati to root for the arch rival with pride. You will never fan an Atlanta native rooting for the Saints and you definitely will not see anyone walking through N.O with Falcons gear on if they are a native Louisiana person. Being a Steelers fan here or wanting them to be fake and jump aboard is about as much of a sell out as one can be. Pittsburgh fans talk down to us and treat us worse but you want to rub elbows with them now????

EXACTLY. Steelers fans do nothing but degrade Bengals fans and treat them like a joke. Now that their team looks like it's going to be in the shitter and we should be dominate over the next decade with Joe Cool under center, they're trying to save face!
Reply/Quote