Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones doing the ESPN rounds Tues
Jones is probably gone. Getting the vibe Mikey is going to put all the eggs in 1 basket and overpay/sign MLJ.

Iloka, Nelson, Jones, Rey, Sanu, = gone.

DreK and Dennard = #1's

Unsure about Hall.

D is going to look a whole lot differen't.

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 07:20 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: DreK and Dennard = #1's

If Dennard is healthy.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 07:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If Dennard is healthy.

Correct. 

We'll draft someone too. It is what it is I guess. Just wish our 2 #1's showed more promise. Oh well, maybe we'll become a offensive Juggernaut or something. I mean it certainly isn't out of the question with the rookie tackles and all. Need to work on that run blocking though.

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 07:34 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Correct. 

We'll draft someone too. It is what it is I guess. Just wish our 2 #1's showed more promise. Oh well, maybe we'll become a offensive Juggernaut or something. I mean it certainly isn't out of the question with the rookie tackles and all. Need to work on that run blocking though.

We will be fine at corner. Shaw will be a good nickel. Then 4th corner can be the 1st rd pick.

I don't think pacman will get some mega deal . And if he does then good for him.

On NFLN they said that the team is targeting Jones and Illoka.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 07:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We will be fine at corner.    Shaw will be a good nickel.   Then 4th corner can be the 1st rd pick.  

I don't think pacman will get some mega deal .  And if he does then good for him.  

On NFLN they said that the team is targeting Jones and Illoka.

Either Jones's and Illoka would be nice. I can live with that. Still have to pay Eifert and Gio next year is it? And they won't be cheap. Starting to see the light a bit more. Still, as of this writing i don't like keeping Dre over any of the above at 8 million. But yeah..we don't know where Dennard is at and we don't have Adam signed soooo, i guess it is kinda necessary since we don't do FA.

Reply/Quote
I have been critical of Adam Jones throughout his time with Bengals because of his moral issues off the field in lieu of his play. But would like to strangle him for the last flag of the season.

But I am definitely in the minority on this. Want all re-signed except him personally.

Think he is one of the best punt returners though but a very average kick off returner. His psycho mentality coupled with speed and ability to to juke bodes well on punts. But on kickoffs he does not seem to hit the lanes well. A decent CB too, but have a hard time with his hitting women and being a hot head.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote