Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones interview on Inside the NFL
Awesome, awesome interview about everything that happened last Saturday.

http://m.espn1530.com/onair/mo-egger-9170/watch-adam-jones-on-inside-the-14272699/#ixzz3x9vISAte
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
He enjoys saying "Period point blank."
Reply/Quote
It was great. Surprised Marshall didn't acknowledge some things. Adam was pulling back then curtain
Reply/Quote
Love how he kept calling that shit bag Porter Jerry.

If Burfict's suspension has so much to do with being a repeat offender and is being judged by past actions, how come that scumbag Tomlin is not being judged as a repeat offender? His past actions are well documented too, aren't they? Jerry Porter too, right? He will forever be Jerry to me, btw.

All hail the double standard.

And Jones is right--Brown will absolutely play Saturday, just like Fatass will.

One final question--will there be a microscope on the Steelers this week because of last week? Doubtful.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 10:39 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It was great.    Surprised Marshall didn't acknowledge some things.    Adam was pulling back then curtain

Marshall has his own ax to grind against Burfict.  I don't excuse twisting a guy's ankle at the bottom of a pile but it is interesting they couldn't have someone a little more neutral conduct the interview.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 10:41 AM)McC Wrote: Marshall has his own ax to grind against Burfict.  I don't excuse twisting a guy's ankle at the bottom of a pile but it is interesting they couldn't have someone a little more neutral conduct the interview.

Put away your victim card.  Marshall did a great job and even gave Adam props for only having 2 personal fouls over the last 3 years.  And everyone in America saw the ankle twisting incident.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Put away your victim card.  Marshall did a great job and even gave Adam props for only having 2 personal fouls over the last 3 years.  And everyone in America saw the ankle twisting incident.

It's my victim card.  I'll do with it what I ***** please.

Reply/Quote
I have a feeling the Broncos are going to destroy the Steelers. With big ben or not...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 10:39 AM)McC Wrote: Love how he kept calling that shit bag Porter Jerry.

If Burfict's suspension has so much to do with being a repeat offender and is being judged by past actions, how come that scumbag Tomlin is not being judged as a repeat offender?   His past actions are well documented too, aren't they?  Jerry Porter too, right?  He will forever be Jerry to me, btw.

All hail the double standard.

And Jones is right--Brown will absolutely play Saturday, just like Fatass will.

One final question--will there be a microscope on the Steelers this week because of last week?  Doubtful.

It unbelievable to me how much Tomlin gets off the hook. The guy and his assistants are clueless. There was an article written by Jason Whitlock recently saying Tomlin gets off the hook because he is black and people are afraid to question him because of that. 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Put away your victim card.  Marshall did a great job and even gave Adam props for only having 2 personal fouls over the last 3 years.  And everyone in America saw the ankle twisting incident.

Gotta agree with this. I do think Vontez needs to clean it up, but it still doesn't excuse the Steelers for doing half the crap that they do. 
Reply/Quote
Has being black helped Marvin avoid criticism?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:00 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Has being black helped Marvin avoid criticism?

Not anymore than it has helped Tomlin avoid it.
Reply/Quote

link?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:07 PM)GodFather Wrote: link?

Link is in the OP.
Reply/Quote

The ankle twisting incident that everybody saw was on Cam Newton.  The one Marshall is referring to happened to him in a pileup?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:43 AM)magikod Wrote: I have a feeling the Broncos are going to destroy the Steelers. With big ben or not...

As long as Manning doesn't choke it away I can see this. Even if Ben does play he is going to get hit hard and often. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:25 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: The ankle twisting incident that everybody saw was on Cam Newton.  The one Marshall is referring to happened to him in a pileup?

Ah, okay.  My bad.
Reply/Quote
Who cares about ankle twisting? It happens.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who cares about ankle twisting?   It happens.

Rape and murder also happen.

Do you care about that?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Rape and murder also happen.

Do you care about that?

Boom. 

Some of these people just dont get it. 
Reply/Quote