Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones status?
Anyone know Adam Jones status for this week against the Rams? Really hoping he's back this week with Dennard down.
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
He did rehab work yesterday but did not participate in practice

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2015, 01:05 PM)pally Wrote: He did rehab work yesterday but did not participate in practice

Thanks for that info. I'll keep my eye on the injury report.
Reply/Quote
He's freaking awesome LOL Wink
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/11/25/9801230/week-12-bengals-practice-adam-jones-sits-out-from-bengals-practice

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2015, 02:30 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/11/25/9801230/week-12-bengals-practice-adam-jones-sits-out-from-bengals-practice
Looks like we're in decent shape this week, even if Pac is out. Good news that Nelson is back as well. Thanks for the link.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2015, 03:30 PM)FuZZ Wrote: Looks like we're in decent shape this week, even if Pac is out. Good news that Nelson is back as well. Thanks for the link.

No problem Rock On

Reply/Quote
I'd say they are waiting to see if Jones is going to be able to go. If so, they will activate Oguebi and put Dennard on IR. If not, they'll likely have to press someone into service off the street as we have no one on the PS that is a DB.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I suppose they could press Williams or Lemur into covering a WR too?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
According to the injury report he practiced today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2015, 08:55 PM)EatonFan Wrote: I'd say they are waiting to see if Jones is going to be able to go.  If so, they will activate Oguebi and put Dennard on IR.  If not, they'll likely have to press someone into service off the street as we have no one on the PS that is a DB.

What happened to Troy Hill the CB from Oregon that was on the practice squad?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Well when he practiced it seems to be a good sign there so far.
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
Currently, Smacman is questionable to play on Sunday. He and Pat Sims are the only players listed as questionable.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Definitely would like him to play. Not a fan of this, "Sit him out, we need him for the long haul." We need wins.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 05:42 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Definitely would like him to play. Not a fan of this, "Sit him out, we need him for the long haul." We need wins.

Agreed, if he can play he should play. The Bengals O-line has been far from great lately and this could end up being a low scoring game. 
Reply/Quote
He's active according to the bottom line on ESPN.
Reply/Quote