Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones to Miami ?
This is from PFT's Twitter

Decision to cut Brent Grimes could mean Dolphins are confident they have a shot at landing Adam Jones.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Big difference between "Dolphins cut Grimes and think they can get Jones" and "Adam Jones to the Dolphins." I mean, they have been rumored to have been one of the destinations since the day Joseph went there...this isn't some breaking news bit.
Reply/Quote
Damn

We could use Grines if Adam does pull the trigger

Only thing is on his Twitter he said he wants to go somewhere that can win within the next 3 years. Miami doesn't have any better of a shot than us
Reply/Quote
This guy known as "finnsinsider" reported this

Dolphins looking to wrap up the deal with Pacman Jones. Also looks like they are trying to finish with Prince.

That guy is apart of the SB Nation network too so it looks like Jones is gone 
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
So they are gonna have N.Suh, Mario Williams, Prince A. and Pac? And you KNOW they'll still be 7-9 this year LOL
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones in Miami? That's one way to find out if his conversion is real or not.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Didn't they trade for maxwell?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't they trade for maxwell?

I sure heard they did. That is a lot of money for their first 3 CB's if this is the case and Adam wouldn't go
there unless he was getting some dough. I think we would pay him good before the Phins.

This would suck if this was the case. Adam was our best Corner last year and one of the best Returners in
the league, we need him to get back to the Playoffs in my opinion. Kirkpatrick was bad last year and Quez
has yet to stay healthy. I like Shaw but this is not good for us if this is true.

Another first round CB here we come.
Reply/Quote
The Eagles did trade Maxwell and Kiko Alonson to the Phins.

With Amukamara and Maxwell i doubt they go after Adam with more dough than us...
Reply/Quote