Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam "Pacman" Jones arrested...again
Police were called to CVG Airport early Monday morning for an unruly passenger. Jones was booked into the Boone County Jail on charges of alcohol intoxication, disorderly conduct, and making a terroristic threat. Jones denied he was intoxicated and said the incident started over a non working charger. He was heading to Newark, NJ for MNF. He is currently free.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This shouldn’t be news.

It’s only news if he isn’t getting in trouble

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Deja vu
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The man needs a private jet.

Isn't it obvious?

Somebody get the man a private jet.

What kind of world are we living in where Pacman can't be getting drunk with his posse on a private jet?

And wtf is this Uber. He needs a LIMO. L I M O. What is wrong with you people?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 12:56 PM)pally Wrote: Police were called to CVG Airport early Monday morning for an unruly passenger. Jones was booked into the Boone County Jail on charges of alcohol intoxication, disorderly conduct, and making a terroristic threat.  Jones denied he was intoxicated and said the incident started over a non working charger.  He was heading to Newark, NJ for MNF.  He is currently free.

Really? Intoxication, disorderly conduct, and terrorist threats and Pacman's only retort is " I wasn't drunk".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 01:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Really? Intoxication, disorderly conduct, and terrorist threats and Pacman's only retort is " I wasn't drunk".

His defense....  "I was PERFECTLY SOBER making terrorists threats!!....." 
Reply/Quote
Surprise!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I dunno man....have you ever had a nonworking charger at the airport? Half the time there's no power to the outlets and the other half those outlets are used more than a 2 dollar *****.

I get it

Though I probably wouldn't be threatening to blow up planes (or whatever he did) in retaliation.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 02:02 PM)basballguy Wrote: I dunno man....have you ever had a nonworking charger at the airport?  Half the time there's no power to the outlets and the other half those outlets are used more than a 2 dollar *****.  

I get it

Though I probably wouldn't be threatening to blow up planes (or whatever he did) in retaliation.

Gee thanks, that's nice to know.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 12:56 PM)pally Wrote: Police were called to CVG Airport early Monday morning for an unruly passenger. Jones was booked into the Boone County Jail on charges of alcohol intoxication, disorderly conduct, and making a terroristic threat.  Jones denied he was intoxicated and said the incident started over a non working charger.  He was heading to Newark, NJ for MNF.  He is currently free.

Pacman finds new and inventive ways to get trouble.

A non-working charger!?
Reply/Quote
Pac doing Pac things.

Reply/Quote
I feel bad for Henry’s son’s more than anything.

Reply/Quote
He will never figure it out, and at this point in his life, he doesn't have to.
Reply/Quote
Kicking off in an airport on 9/11?

I ***** love Pac LOL

He’s stepped up and done a hell of a lot of good for Henry’s kids and is one of the few media personalities who only have good things to say about us.

Maybe he could do with a stint off the weed like.
Reply/Quote
Too bad someone can't sit him down to explain how alcohol can get him in trouble..Perhaps a local judge will do it.. I know a judge once gave me 60 reasons to quit drinking once..One for every rotation of the earth.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I thought his explanation on vid was sincere. I'm sure on the plane he used more "colorful" language than he's letting on now, but that just reflects an obvious truth of today's world: we don't know how to communicate anymore. By extension, we lack tolerance for each other. Combine that with the fact that we all have super-short fuses on account of high-stress jobs and responsibilities, and it's a bad recipe. And make no mistake, that's on him too- for using words he shouldn't have used, for pushing her buttons. That's on the flight attendant for not knowing how to deescalate the situation, if not for pushing his buttons. Indirectly that's kinda on all of us for creating this culture of conflict in all places at all hours.

... Then the media gobbles it up and next thing you know it's front page news ("Terrorist threat on 9/11!"). Yeah, we definitely suck sometimes.
Reply/Quote
Some people just don’t have the mentality to be in public. Nothing against pac man but shit man, how does a grown ass man consistently find himself in situations like this.
Reply/Quote
Terroristic threats on 9/11 is probably a bad idea too. Jackass.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 07:19 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Terroristic threats on 9/11 is probably a bad idea too. Jackass.

I am sure there had to be some extra sensitivity on the airline crew's part today especially on a flight heading for New York

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The video I saw actually looked pretty tame. And he definitely didn’t seem drunk.

Reply/Quote