Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam "Pacman" Jones arrested...again
(09-11-2023, 03:31 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Kicking off in an airport on 9/11?

I ***** love Pac LOL

He’s stepped up and done a hell of a lot of good for Henry’s kids and is one of the few media personalities who only have good things to say about us.

Maybe he could do with a stint off the weed like.

I'm thinking it was probably the lack of weed.  lol.
Reply/Quote
Never a dull moment with this guy! LMAO! Just be glad he's no longer in a Bengals uniform spitting on nurses.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I feel bad for Henry’s son’s more than anything.

I’ve felt bad for him for a while considering his prime male role model was Pacman Jones.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
more money won't make you nice
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 12:56 PM)pally Wrote: Police were called to CVG Airport early Monday morning for an unruly passenger. Jones was booked into the Boone County Jail on charges of alcohol intoxication, disorderly conduct, and making a terroristic threat.  Jones denied he was intoxicated and said the incident started over a non working charger.  He was heading to Newark, NJ for MNF.  He is currently free.

I think he might think it is due to Race.  We will see the details soon I assume. 
Reply/Quote
He pleaded guilty today to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct in a plea deal that dismissed the other 2 charges. He was sentenced to a deferred 30 days in jail if he stays clean for 2 years

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Here's hoping he stays clean...and way the hell away from any and all airports.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 07:04 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Some people just don’t have the mentality to be in public. Nothing against pac man but shit man, how does a grown ass man consistently find himself in situations like this.

The guy is dumber than a sack of nails...
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 02:00 PM)TigerStripes Wrote: His defense....  "I was PERFECTLY SOBER making terrorists threats!!....." 

Terroristic threats are most likely " I will beat your ass" .
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 03:06 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Terroristic threats are most likely " I will beat your ass" .

Lol so true. If everything's terrorism, nothing's terrorism. These labels have become so diluted I feel like I'm being gaslit whenever I hear them. It's almost like, if I hear something was "terrorism," the only thing I know for sure is that it wasn't terrorism lol

Glad the case is over and Pac can put this behind him. Hope he stays 100% clean from now on.  
Reply/Quote
I'm going to defend Pac here. It seems customer service and friendliness is a thing of the past concerning the airline industry, especially post covid
Reply/Quote
I'm still on the Pacman for sobriety bandwagon. Just one of the many reasons I quit drinking has to do with the long arm of the law. Waking up on cold concrete surrounded by lots of bricks, more concrete and a big locked metal door is entirely overrated from my perspective.. Then there's that judge thing that almost always follows..Seems to me that judges tend to not quite buy your reasons for being there in the first place. I dunno. Maybe I just developed allergies to things in jail cells..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Where is Pacman? Confused

[Image: uugnuhtpbtgql9gax9ev]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
How does a long retired player effect todays Bengals game and the rest of Bengals season ? It Doesn't. So I could care less about what Pacman is up to.

GO BENGALS

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote