Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Schein is drunk
https://twitter.com/AdamSchein/status/690618242130313217

Hes tweeting that Coyle is going to San Fran as the DC..
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It really doesn't take a bunch of alcohol to be an idiot. Some people come by it naturally. Apparently Adam Schein easily falls in that category.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I like how he plays it off like he knew the Bengals hired Coyle by saying "db coaches can interview for dc positions."

When has a team ever hired a position coach and immediately let him take a coordinator job elsewhere?

Btw, maybe it's just me, but I think Schein has a punchable face.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 05:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I like how he plays it off like he knew the Bengals hired Coyle by saying "db coaches can interview for dc positions."

When has a team ever hired a position coach and immediately let him take a coordinator job elsewhere?

Btw, maybe it's just me, but I think Schein has a punchable face.

You ever heard his voice? punchable throat.
Reply/Quote
He's trying to be worst than La Confora.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Oh, there are...maybe...20 people in this world I would pay good $$$$ to coldcock.

Schein is one of them. Near the top of the list. And that says something.

Just hearning those fat jowels flap when he talks....
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
He's one goofy bastard. He annoys the hell out of me on Inside the NFL. He's the worst host.

In the opening segment fashion we ask, What have we learned?

Ill tell you Adam, you suck moose balls!
Reply/Quote
I wasn't paying attention to the entertainment news, so when I tuned in for the first Inside the NFL he was hosting, I was blindsided by that idiot's appearance and damn near deleted it. He was such an annoying putz on the NFL radio channel, and now here he was, ruining one of my favorite shows every week. Typical New Yawk blowhard shit-for-brains. You could grab andy drunken, loudmouthed Jets fan off the street to host and not miss a beat. Honestly, they could have had a much better show for the viewers if they'd just hired a mildy-******** Irish Setter to sit at the desk and eat its own poop for the whole show.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals could block that anyway lol
Reply/Quote
Oh c'mon and tell us what you really think about Schein. You're holding back too much here.. Let it out.. Confession is good for the soul..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
He despises the Bengals. He probably had an orgasm when Hill fumbled and Burfict and Jones got those penalties in the Pittsburgh game!
Reply/Quote
We should give him a gasoline enema then shoot a bottle rocket up his ass.  

Smear him in CheezWhiz and lock him in a cage with 100 starving rats.

Force him to have lunch with Utts and FORTYYEARFAN!!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2016, 03:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Force him to have lunch with Utts and FORTYYEARFAN!!

One of the three of them deserves that, but not the other two.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 05:24 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: He's trying to be worst than La Confora.

I actually like La Confora.. He's a huge Afghan Whigs fan. I can back that.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote