Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add Ed Reed to our coaching staff
He was just dismissed from Buffalo, I don't think it was because of his poor performance, but merely a new regime. I think he could be a good add to our coaching staff to help with the development of our younger DB's.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'd be fine with it.

They went from 19th to 6th under him.

Gave up 30 TDs in 2015, but only 19 this past year. Granted, they had 17 interceptions in 2015 compared to 12 this past year.

So sure. I'm for it.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals wouldn't do it, and why wouldn't Baltimore jump on that
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2017, 04:16 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I'd be fine with it.

They went from 19th to 6th under him.

Gave up 30 TDs in 2015, but only 19 this past year. Granted, they had 17 interceptions in 2015 compared to 12 this past year.

So sure. I'm for it.

Rod Woodson was an intern with us, and is doing a decent job in Oakland. I wish we would have kept him somehow.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bring him on, hell, can he still play? LMAO

Sad

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not saying he can or can't coach, but there are a lot of cases where great players did not make even good coahces. Often times the really great players were able to do things others could not be taught, that is why they were great. Look at all the NFL head coaches and you will see many barely played Division 3 college ball.
Reply/Quote
Wasn't he notorious as a player for skipping meetings and film study? Do we want somebody like that around?
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2017, 05:01 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Wasn't he notorious as a player for skipping meetings and film study? Do we want somebody like that around?

I mean, if we cherry pick things like that, then Adam Jones should have been gone a long long long time ago
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Na man.

We have assembled the best coaching staff of all time. Hence the return of last years loser squad coaches.

No need for change. Ol shitty ass Marv and his band of shitty ass coaches who failed when handed more responsibility and lifetime position coaches who no one even thinks of promoting have us in tip top shape...

I just hope Guenther and our players with their skill can get it done with very little help from anyone else.

How many teams as bad or nearly as bad as us made no coaching changes?
Reply/Quote
Sure, he's gotta know more about Safeties than Coyle..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2017, 06:35 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I mean, if we cherry pick things like that, then Adam Jones should have been gone a long long long time ago

Yes.
Reply/Quote