Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adderly again write up from the draft network
One of the most exciting things about being a draft evaluator is finding players like Adderley that you never expected to be anything special, yet they blow you away on tape. The toughest thing about Adderley’s evaluation was finding a weakness, as he appears to be a top-notch athlete with exceptional short-area quickness and fluidity, while also possessing the ability to open up and cover ground with speed and range as a single-high safety.

He’s incredibly physical, bringing the fight to everyone on the field without sacrificing technique or responsibility. I think he’ll check in around 205 pounds with an ideal build for a deep safety, yet also perfectly sized to slide into the slot against all types of receivers when a team needs that role filled as well. The only real question mark with Adderley is the level of competition he faces, as he wasn’t targeted a ton and will need to adjust some to the speed of the NFL game. His traits and intangibles seem to be perfectly in line with the top safeties in the league today, and as long as he checks boxes at the Senior Bowl and Combine, Adderley will likely be a top 15-30 player on my board.

Dude estood up a olineman and destroyed 2 tes in run game. Yes please
Reply/Quote
Adderly? Who the hell is that? Is that his first name, last name, or is he just so fabulous that he only goes by one name? Also, did he happen to play for a specific team? Or, was he just so damn good that he jumped in with whomever needed a single high Safety each week? Hmm

Obviously, I'm just messin' with ya. But, it is nice when a player is first introduced into discussion to be listed by his proper name, position, and team. Just sayin'. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2019, 09:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Adderly?  Who the hell is that?  Is that his first name, last name, or is he just so fabulous that he only goes by one name?  Also, did he happen to play for a specific team?  Or, was he just so damn good that he jumped in with whomever needed a single high Safety each week?   Hmm

Obviously, I'm just messin' with ya.  But, it is nice when a player is first introduced into discussion to be listed by his proper name, position, and team.  Just sayin'.  ThumbsUp

Yeah sorry. Nassir adderly from Delaware. I made a post a few posts down on him. I kept trying to post the link to the draft networks profile on him but it wouldn't let me do I was like f it after the 10th time.
Reply/Quote
Well, at least everyone associates Delaware with quality college safeties. I know whenever I wake up in the morning that's the first thing that crosses my mind..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2019, 04:34 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well, at least everyone associates Delaware with quality college safeties. I know whenever I wake up in the morning that's the first thing that crosses my mind..  
Lol hes rising unfortunately though. He's gonna make the first round.
Reply/Quote
The correct spelling of his name is Nasir Adderley.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
He had a solid day of practice yesterday, maybe a little smaller than you'd like but looks good.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 12:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: He had a solid day of practice yesterday, maybe a little smaller than you'd like but looks good.
When u see a 200 lb safety levels 300 lb olineman it gets my attention.
Reply/Quote
Adderly showed up big, in the Sr. Bowl.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 07:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Adderly showed up big, in the Sr. Bowl.
He did. Although he did show he's not minkah fitpatrick imo. Not a slot CB. He can play CB on occassoc but u don't want him there full time. He's good covering tes though. Just imagining him and Bates for the next 10 years.....
Reply/Quote