Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding some bullies
Round 1: Jonathan Allen, DL, Alabama (also considered Aldolphus Washington, DT, OSU so just flip them if you like)

More of a true 3T, Allen is a terror in the pass game from the inside. He leverages lineman into the QB and sheds the block to finish. Can be moved around if needed. Punishing player who makes the OL earn it every snap. Very difficult to contain in the run game and pass game.

Round 2: Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida

A nasty player who could project to DE or DT in a 4-3, likely usurping the Gilberry role on the team. Aggressive and violent, Bullard is always in attack mode. Consistent agitator who takes on blocks and sheds as well as anyone. at 6-3 and 280, his hybrid size will likely cost him some points come draft day and a small slide might be in order.

Round 3: Deion Jones, LB, Louisiana State

Incredible athlete at LSU, can stick with the best of them in coverage and isn't shy in the run game.

Round 4: Evan Boehm, C, Missouri

Boehm should really go higher than this. He's Travis Fredrick like in his play. A nonstop blocker who makes defenders pay if they give up on a play or stand near a pile. He puts his guys down and keeps them down. Big strong center who can handle any NT and generate a push. Can be susceptible to swim moves but shows the ability to recover.

Round 5: DJ Reader, NT, Clemson

Pure NT from Clemson, Reader has the size you can't teach at 6-3 and 325 while not looking sloppy and having long arms. He sat out early 2015 after being named a starter when his father passed, rejoining the team in October. Could be a major steal as a senior who missed a chunk of the season pending a look into his time away.

Round 6: Malcolm Mitchell, WR Georgia

Great athlete with major injury concerns. Worth a flier late to add a vertical threat to the offense.

Round 7: Nick VanHoose, CB, Northwestern

Tough gritty CB who can play ST and brings it every snap. Big hitter for a CB
Reply/Quote
Man I was staring on a roll back in September watching early games of notable players, and I've done jack squat since then. Need to get back on track in a couple weeks between conference finals and bowls cause I know only 2 of these dudes lol.

Now, a DT that can hold his own an a LB that's comfortable in space? Blasphemy.
Reply/Quote
Side rant, I thought a bully was someone who can pick on weaker people but crumbles like a wall when faced with a real challenger.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
SEC fan?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 10:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: SEC fan?

They stop producing good players, I'll stop mocking them to us.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 01:10 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: They stop producing good players, I'll stop mocking them to us.

Who would want their players?  I mean they just have 286 Active players on the rosters.  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 10:51 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Round 1: Jonathan Allen, DL, Alabama (also considered Aldolphus Washington, DT, OSU so just flip them if you like)

More of a true 3T, Allen is a terror in the pass game from the inside. He leverages lineman into the QB and sheds the block to finish. Can be moved around if needed. Punishing player who makes the OL earn it every snap. Very difficult to contain in the run game and pass game.

Round 2: Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida

A nasty player who could project to DE or DT in a 4-3, likely usurping the Gilberry role on the team. Aggressive and violent, Bullard is always in attack mode. Consistent agitator who takes on blocks and sheds as well as anyone. at 6-3 and 280, his hybrid size will likely cost him some points come draft day and a small slide might be in order.

Round 3: Deion Jones, LB, Louisiana State

Incredible athlete at LSU, can stick with the best of them in coverage and isn't shy in the run game.

Round 4: Evan Boehm, C, Missouri

Boehm should really go higher than this. He's Travis Fredrick like in his play. A nonstop blocker who makes defenders pay if they give up on a play or stand near a pile. He puts his guys down and keeps them down. Big strong center who can handle any NT and generate a push. Can be susceptible to swim moves but shows the ability to recover.

Round 5: DJ Reader, NT, Clemson

Pure NT from Clemson, Reader has the size you can't teach at 6-3 and 325 while not looking sloppy and having long arms. He sat out early 2015 after being named a starter when his father passed, rejoining the team in October. Could be a major steal as a senior who missed a chunk of the season pending a look into his time away.

Round 6: Malcolm Mitchell, WR Georgia

Great athlete with major injury concerns. Worth a flier late to add a vertical threat to the offense.

Round 7: Nick VanHoose, CB, Northwestern

Tough gritty CB who can play ST and brings it every snap. Big hitter for a CB

Who are you going to cut to bring on 3 new d-lineman?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 08:07 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Who are you going to cut to bring on 3 new d-lineman?

Hunt, Sims, Peko, Thompson
That's 4.
Keep one of them on a one year deal (probably Peko)  replace the other 3 with better, cheaper talent. 
Reply/Quote