Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adeniji
I was there in person to witness this wanna be guard cost us the game. I blame Pollack as well for having him play in the NFL . This hurts a bunch hopefully Burrow is not seriously injured
Reply/Quote
Prince was equally bad on the right side. Also some bad play calls by Zac tonight

Lots of blame to go around. Looking back at the game it’s kind of shocking they didn’t lose by more. I think it’s because they won the turnover battle otherwise might have been worse.

I’m just so frustrated that this organization can’t ever get over the last hurdle. Burrows was just OK while getting crushed but his first half was puzzling. They protected him decent through the first two quarters but he missed a few throws he normally makes. I did not see that same confidence in his play tonight.

Sucks they lost to this half ass franchise with a weak fan base.
Reply/Quote
wasn't it reported a couple days ago that carman was supposed to start? but yeah adeniji is god awful.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:58 AM)Tiger Blood Wrote: wasn't it reported a couple days ago that carman was supposed to start? but yeah adeniji is god awful.

Yea what the hell happened to Carman?

What a disappointing 2nd round guard..
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:58 AM)Tiger Blood Wrote: wasn't it reported a couple days ago that carman was supposed to start? but yeah adeniji is god awful.

I thought the same thing. I saw him come in on some of the heavy plays. Not sure what was up with that.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:56 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Prince was equally bad on the right side. Also some bad play calls by Zac tonight

Lots of blame to go around. Looking back at the game it’s kind of shocking they didn’t lose by more. I think it’s because they won the turnover battle otherwise might have been worse.

I’m just so frustrated that this organization can’t ever get over the last hurdle. Burrows was just OK while getting crushed but his first half was puzzling. They protected him decent through the first two quarters but he missed a few throws he normally makes. I did not see that same confidence in his play tonight.

Sucks they lost to this half ass franchise with a weak fan base.

Rams sat on everything underneath expecting them to overcompensate for a porous o-line. Everything was a three step pre-determined throw that was covered. In the second half they overloaded the weak side of the line and at that moment Zach had changed play calling for slower longer developing plays and Burrow got hammered. Outcoached in the second half. Zach never adjusted and ultimately cost us any chance of a comeback with his last couple play calls and personnel choices.

I swear it has to be Mike Brown calling plays and personnel because I don’t remember a time where the Bengals didn’t change RBs every 3rd down no matter the situation. Didn’t matter which coach or OC.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:59 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Yea what the hell happened to Carman?

I knew he would be a bust because of the back injury, everyone called me an idiot though because they think back surgery is no big deal so whatever. 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:59 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Yea what the hell happened to Carman?

Amazing how a franchise can be so absolutely inept at drafting oline. Jake Fisher-Bust Cedric Ogbuehi-Bust. Billy Price-bust. Then to draft a blocking TE like Sample and never use him and now Carmen. They absolutely have to go out and fix the line by paying for the best available.
Reply/Quote

Ask Mike Brown, he demanded we draft him over Sam Cosmi and Creed Humphrey:

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/bengals-get-mike-browns-guy-an-inside-look-at-their-pursuit-of-jackson-carman
Reply/Quote

Whoever is in charge of scouting and drafting offensive lineman needs to resign….hours ago
Reply/Quote