Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrian Peterson is going to be an unrestricted FA
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000788296/article/vikings-wont-pick-up-adrian-petersons-17-option
Reply/Quote
What could he possibly have left?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I would skip on AP and Jamaal Charles. Both are on the downside.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2017, 12:49 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I would skip on AP and Jamaal Charles. Both are on the downside.

I don't think the Bengals should sign them, but they could definitely still upgrade quite a few teams run games. Probably just need to situational and no longer three down backs. I'm not sold on AP anymore, I think Charles might still have a little bit left. As long as his injury has cleared up. 
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2017, 12:49 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I would skip on AP and Jamaal Charles. Both are on the downside.

Charles is still an effective player.  He just can't stay on the field long enough to make a difference.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2017, 07:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Charles is still an effective player.  He just can't stay on the field long enough to make a difference.

then he's not effective is what you are saying.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2017, 05:58 PM)Pape Wrote: then he's not effective is what you are saying.

No, I'm saying in the 2-3 of 16 games he will play in, he will be effective, but he is now too fragile to play more than that and make a difference for an entire season.
Reply/Quote
Adrian Peterson closing in on a deal with saints. 1 year / 3m+
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 04:58 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Adrian Peterson closing in on a deal with saints.  1 year / 3m+

Good for him, he'll be able to stay current on his child support for another year.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Ending up being Saints 2 years 7 million.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 04:58 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Adrian Peterson closing in on a deal with saints. 1 year / 3m+

Corporal punishment is still legal in Louisiana. Poor kid.
Reply/Quote