Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ads
So...my ads at the bottom of the page have seemed to detached from the main page and they're now a pop up at the bottom of my screen, which is really annoying because i constantly have to hit the down arrow to hide it so i can hit the arrow to go to the top of the page. 

Anyone know what's up?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: dt-ads-2.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2022, 02:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So...my ads at the bottom of the page have seemed to detached from the main page and they're now a pop up at the bottom of my screen, which is really annoying because i constantly have to hit the down arrow to hide it so i can hit the arrow to go to the top of the page. 

Anyone know what's up?

I'm now seeing the same on my end, it's not just you.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2022, 02:40 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm now seeing the same on my end, it's not just you.

I was wondering if someone was tinkering with the settings and changed that. 

It suuuuuuuucks.

Reply/Quote
Ok. Someone must have just now changed it back.

THANK YOU!!

EDIT: Nope. Now i see ads at the bottom, like regular. and the pop up started popping up again.

EDIT to the EDIT: It's fixed again.

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2022, 02:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ok. Someone must have just now changed it back.

THANK YOU!!

EDIT: Nope. Now i see ads at the bottom, like regular. and the pop up started popping up again.

EDIT to the EDIT: It's fixed again.

I'm still getting all the bottom pop-up ads.
Reply/Quote
Nope. Not fixed.

It pops up about every other page refresh.

Think i'll go take a break. lol  Rant 

Reply/Quote
doesn't happen for me...tested in chrome and edge (desktop)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote