Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
After 30 years in U.S., Michigan illegal deported to Mexico
(01-16-2018, 04:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So the guy who is all upset about "big government" and "paying taxes" want our big government to spend thousands of dollars of his tax money to throw a guy out of the country who was paying taxes and contributing to the economy. And as a bonus the family of the guy they deported may now have to seek government assistance now that the main breadwinner is out of the country.

How does any of this make sense. It is in the best interest of us all to let this guy stay here, work and pay taxes. Why should any of us want our tax dollars spent on throwing a gut like this out of the country.

If they get on assistance they will never get him back. Really they will probably end up having to move down there. He is looking at least a year. He will have to refile then his file will have a deportation on three. It’s a mess
(01-16-2018, 09:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I can’t help it if he is incompetent.  We don’t need them here either.  

Incompetent + Illegal = deported

If someone can’t follow basic instructions on how to file paperwork or even be competent enough to hire someone to do it for him then he has proven he doesn’t belong.

Do you have help in moving the goalposts or do you do it all by yourself?

Just admit you hate foreigners.  Especially "those" from "those" counties.  Then you can stop trying spin your excuses.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-16-2018, 04:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You're all over the place when trying to hate on Mexicans. First you blame people for not doing anything to get legal. Then when you learn he did, you blame him for trusting legal professionals for not doing it correctly for him. 

Glad to know you support big bureaucracy and unnecessarily spending money over common sense resolutions. 

How dare I actually take into account what happened. Trusting legal professionals is fine....... just don’t be a moron when hiring them. Especially when it’s easy to do this yourself.

It amazes me no one pays attention to the resources available. Especially on this topic. This guy could have kept from getting deported Had he just stayed In process.
(01-16-2018, 09:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do you have help in moving the goalposts or do you do it all by yourself?

Just admit you hate foreigners.  Especially "those" from "those" counties.  Then you can stop trying spin your excuses.

I love foreigners.

My family is full of them.
(01-16-2018, 09:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I love foreigners.  

My family is full of them.

Are they any of "Them" from "those" countries?

'Cause I bet they ain't.
(01-16-2018, 09:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just admit you hate foreigners.  

How very liberal of you. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-16-2018, 09:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How very liberal of you. 

Because I'd like to cut through the BS?

Because every excuse has been twisted after being examined?

2funny
(01-16-2018, 09:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Are they any of "Them" from "those" countries?

'Cause I bet they ain't.

Which are those countries?

All we have is Belarus, Russia, Azerbajian, Ireland, and The Ukraine.
(01-16-2018, 09:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Because I'd like to cut through the BS?

Because every excuse has been twisted after being examined?

2funny

Nah, it's because you accuse someone of "hating a population" just because their stance differs from yours. It is page 1 of the liberal playbook and unfortunately for them Trump's election has shown just how prevalent it is. 

(01-16-2018, 10:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, it's because you accuse someone of "hating a population" just because their stance differs from yours. It is page 1 of the liberal playbook and unfortunately for them Trump's election has shown just how prevalent it is. 

After all this time sharing on this board that accusation didn't come for a "difference in stance".

But you go on being you.
(01-16-2018, 09:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Which are those countries?  

All we have is Belarus, Russia, Azerbajian, Ireland, and The Ukraine.

"Those" countries that you keep switching your reasons for not allowing them in...even legally.

Any of "those"?

Doesn't look like it.
Time to Watch Ellen's Game of Games.

(That's on page four of the Liberal Playbook for those of you keeping score at home.  Cool )
(01-16-2018, 10:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: After all this time sharing on this board that accusation didn't come for a "difference in stance".

But you go on being you.

No doubt you feel you are substantiated in your asserting someone hates another.  It would take a like-minded to tell you that you are wrong in this assertion; but fortunately, they remain silent. 

(01-16-2018, 10:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: "Those" countries that you keep switching your reasons for not allowing them in...even legally.

Any of "those"?

Doesn't look like it.

Sure about that? Don’t you contend that I hate Muslims?
(01-16-2018, 10:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, it's because you accuse someone of "hating a population" just because their stance differs from yours.

You mean the "stance" of telling lies about the rate of criminal activity of Mexican immigrants?

Or the "stance" of claiming marchers chanting "Blood and soil" are good people?

Or the "stance" that involves falsely claiming that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims?

Or the "stance" that involves posting fake anti-muslim propaganda videos produced by the UK version of the KKK?

These comments about African countries compared to white countries is just the latest of a long line of patently racists comments.  Trump has gone out of his way to spread total lies about minorities.  If he had not done this over and over again then some of us might give him the benefit of the doubt on his most recent comments.

But one thing you are correct about.  I strongly disagree with the clearly racists "stance" of the Trump administration and that is the reason I accuse him of "hating a population" when he favors white countries over African countries.
(01-18-2018, 11:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You mean the "stance" of telling lies about the rate of criminal activity of Mexican immigrants?

Or the "stance" of claiming marchers chanting "Blood and soil" are good people?

Or the "stance" that involves falsely claiming that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims?

Or the "stance" that involves posting fake anti-muslim propaganda videos produced by the UK version of the KKK?

These comments about African countries compared to white countries is just the latest of a long line of patently racists comments.  Trump has gone out of his way to spread total lies about minorities.  If he had not done this over and over again then some of us might give him the benefit of the doubt on his most recent comments.

But one thing you are correct about.  I strongly disagree with the clearly racists "stance" of the Trump administration and that is the reason I accuse him of "hating a population" when he favors white countries over African countries.

He was actually talking about a member (well, I guess ex-member now) of this forum; not Trump.