Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After 6 Games . . .
. . . it looks like AJ Green made the right decision!! Wink

Just saying.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 09:07 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: . . . it looks like AJ Green made the right decision!! Wink

Just saying.

[Image: 61964d66-704b-4bcb-aca1-82c0ed6783d1_screenshot.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 09:07 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: . . . it looks like AJ Green made the right decision!! Wink

Just saying.

They can have AJ. He was done here. He wasn’t mentally involved. I’m glad he is doing well elsewhere, but it opened up the door to draft Chase, and he’s given us what we did not have last few years. A consistent deep threat and big play machine.
Reply/Quote
I thought about making a thread about it, but posting here will suffice.

I never would’ve imagined such a clean breakup between AJ and the Bengals. Chase has come in and been everything we wanted and AJ has brought his game back on a best case scenario contender. As a Bengals fan first and AJ fan 2nd I couldn’t be happier with the outcome.
Reply/Quote
AJ punked this organization and fanbase with his half-assed attempt at playing WR last year. I don't even recall Corey or Pickens being such a turds that they let their play on the field deteriorate just to spite the organization. I feel like AJ just may have. That's a brown turd stain on his time here. It's a shame that a guy that was such a class act for so long decided to go out like a that.
Reply/Quote
Not a single post so far addresses my point.

1.  I never said he should have stayed here.
2.  I never said we messed up by letting him go and didn't replace him.

Sometimes this board amazes me, but then again, after all, we are ALL just couch coaches living our lives through millionaire prima donnas we never could be.

My POINT was the surprise that he picked a non-contending team to go to that just happens to be 6-0 after 6 games!!
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 11:56 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Not a single post so far addresses my point.

Sometimes this board amazes me, but then again, after all, we are ALL just couch coaches living our lives through millionaire prima donnas we never could be.

My POINT was the surprise that he picked a non-contending team to go to that just happens to be 6-0 after 6 games!!

I disagree that Arizona wasn’t a contender. But I did not expect them to be doing this well for sure.
Reply/Quote
He caught a TD yesterday and it's good to see him doing well.

A couple of years ago, they had the first preseason workout at Welcome Stadium in Dayton. Supposedly, at that event A.J. supremely effed up his ankle so bad it took him nearly two years to come back from it. I was at that event. Unless he tripped over a gopher hole doing a route, I don't know what on that field or in that practice could have hurt him so badly.

The receiving corps for the Bengals is so good now that they're not even missing him.
Reply/Quote
I don't know how anyone could be anything but happy for A.J. His name will be in the ring of honor one day.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 11:56 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Not a single post so far addresses my point.

Maybe you should have be clear in making your point.

When you leave it open to interpretation you leave yourself open to criticism.  
Reply/Quote
mixed feelings about AJ, he did seem to just not Give a Fu#k last yr and quit on the team all while hauling in 18M. But id like to give him the benefit of the doubt and go off of past behavior. Im happy he is tasting some more success later in his career and dare I say a play off victory coming?
Happy we have Chase as a young long term solution to WR.
Reply/Quote

A lot of people were hyping the Cardinals, preseason. They have a lot of weapons on both sides of the ball. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote