Who's your 4th man?
Reply/Quote
No Dunlap?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Clearly, Dunlap.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 10:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Clearly, Dunlap.

Agree Dunlap

Bigger question is how many sacks do we get in 2019? Where will we rank?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
After Bernard, Anderson, and Williams which RB do you think we gain the most yards
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 10:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: After Bernard, Anderson, and Williams which RB do you think we gain the most yards

Hilarious   Hilarious    Hilarious 

I see what you did there.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 10:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: After Bernard, Anderson, and Williams which RB do you think we gain the most yards

You're suiting up and you didn't tell anyone?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Probably Ellis, I would think.
Reply/Quote
Andrew Brown firing off the line like he does is a problem for anyone. Especially the instant pressure he can apply up the middle. That next to Geno flanked by Hubbard, Lawson, and Dunlap is pretty neat.

But as far as numbers. I think Billings or Glasgow will be up there. They should be getting plenty of snaps thus opportunities to put up numbers.
Reply/Quote
One could argue that Dunlap is the most scary pass rush threat out of the lot of them.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 10:14 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Atkins Hubbard and Lawson look to be the top 3
Pass rushing threats in terms of  projected
Pass rushing numbers.
Who's your 4th man?

Dunlap and Willis, both coming off the left defensive end side.  
Reply/Quote
because of our weak LB'er core we need a strong push from our front 4 for those guys to be successful

a strong push from the front makes the LBers and Defensive Backs jobs alot easier
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2019, 12:21 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Andrew Brown firing off the line like he does is a problem for anyone. Especially the instant pressure he can apply up the middle. That next to Geno flanked by Hubbard, Lawson, and Dunlap is pretty neat.

But as far as numbers. I think Billings or Glasgow will be up there. They should be getting plenty of snaps thus opportunities to put up numbers.

I don't think either one of those guys is on the field in passing situations.  It will be hard for them to put up decent sack numbers.
Reply/Quote
This DL could be fantastic if healthy, but the LBs never seem to be able to defend long enough to not give up the dump offs and checkdowns when the pressure comes.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 10:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Agree Dunlap

Bigger question is how many sacks do we get in 2019? Where will we rank?

57 this year not sure where it will rank
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2019, 12:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 57 this year not sure where it will rank

If we hit that, awesome.

BTW, Dunlap and Lawson are 1A and 1B, so no clue why he was left out...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2019, 10:44 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I don't think either one of those guys is on the field in passing situations.  It will be hard for them to put up decent sack numbers.

It doesnt have to be an obvious passing situation for a team to pass. Im just saying I think Glasgow and Billings will be getting the majority of snaps at DT other than Geno. With more snaps hopefully comes sacks and pressures
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 10:14 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Atkins Hubbard and Lawson look to be the top 3
Pass rushing threats in terms of  projected
Pass rushing numbers.
Who's your 4th man?

I don't like this poem as much...

But, you forgot LOS.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Nice.  Cool 

(08-27-2019, 05:25 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: One could argue that Dunlap is the most scary pass rush threat out of the lot of them.

Yes one could.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully the D-line has the season this year we thought they might have last year.
Reply/Quote