Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Atkins,Lawson,and Hubbard....
(08-28-2019, 07:30 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Absolutely missing that pressure last year.

No doubt, expecting a big year out of them this year with a new D-line coach, LB coach, Pratt with Preston healthy and Vigil and Evans improving.

I have said it before but it was unfair to our D-line last season, they would get pressure then the QB would just drop it off to the RB or TE and they would get a first down. So predictable on Defense and our LB's couldn't tackle shit under Haslett. Want to see Pratt and the other LB's shut that shit down and punish the RB or TE.

Then the QB's will have to stay in the pocket and pay with this D-line rotation coming after them.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2019, 07:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt, expecting a big year out of them this year with a new D-line coach, LB coach, Pratt with Preston healthy and Vigil and Evans improving.

I have said it before but it was unfair to our D-line last season, they would get pressure then the QB would just drop it off to the RB or TE and they would get a first down. So predictable on Defense and our LB's couldn't tackle shit under Haslett. Want to see Pratt and the other LB's shut that shit down and punish the RB or TE.

Then the QB's will have to stay in the pocket and pay with this D-line rotation coming after them.

I know he was improved from not being good at all but Billings was a huge let-down for me.

He looked great in pre-season and then was average/below average the rest of the year.

I'm not disagreeing about your point on the Lbers making it worse though.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2019, 09:12 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I know he was improved from not being good at all but Billings was a huge let-down for me.

He looked great in pre-season and then was average/below average the rest of the year.

I'm not disagreeing about your point on the Lbers making it worse though.

Not going to lie, he definitely has been a huge let-down for me as well as i was probably his biggest pimper.

But he wasn't as bad as some say according to PFF and many others who were outside his so called fan base like us.

Wanting him to become that badazz mean Sumbitch that takes that RB's cornbread.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2019, 10:02 PM)XsandOs Wrote: I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

The one international fan outside of Bangladesh, and you all run him off this board.

Good going!!!

Ninja He's not the only international fan outside of Bangladesh..... Hope I fare better.... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:47 AM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: Ninja He's not the only international fan outside of Bangladesh..... Hope I fare better.... Ninja

Like the name man. Wink 

Welcome to the board. Cool 

Seriously, we have fans all over the world.

Some are military and stationed though.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2019, 07:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt, expecting a big year out of them this year with a new D-line coach, LB coach, Pratt with Preston healthy and Vigil and Evans improving.

I feel like Pratt may be more of a project than people expect and may take a season or two of situational play before he's ready for a big role.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 06:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like Pratt may be more of a project than people expect and may take a season or two of situational play before he's ready for a big role.

It always takes time with rookies pretty much no matter who it is.

Jessie Bates was a rare exception.

Still think Pratt will be our best Backer relatively quickly.
Reply/Quote