Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
After Careful Thought...Trade the #1 pick
(04-21-2020, 11:23 PM)McC Wrote: That has to be a priority in the draft.  And don't shoot for decent.  Make it a strength.  I'd like to see a G and a T who could come in and start from the beginning.   Would be worth it to sign Jason Peters too.  If they have talked to him like people say, they must be thinking along the same lines.  At least I hope they are.

I could see them picking up Peters after the Draft if some good OT doesn't fall.

I want us to grab some versatile O-lineman in the Draft that can play Guard or RT.

BTW, I have stomped gophers that looked like Fred a few times...
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 11:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

I once, well actually twice ate fried sea gull although I didn't kill them with a stick. Some guy I knew living in Cherry park in Long Beach California killed them. I think, but not sure he snagged em with fishing line, but don't quote me on that. Hunger will make people do some nasty things..Trust me on that..
I did once catch a bonita shark off Hunington Beach peer using just a cigarette butt as bait after wasting an entire bag of frozen anchovies. Suddenly everyone else fishing on the peer was trying to get my last cigarette.. I smoked it myself..  That's my only feel good story about my nasty smoking habit.. Sad
Fried sea gull tastes like chicken...after being left out in the backyard for a week in a plastic bag in the hot sun.  Now you're just dying for some fried sea gull i bet!   Aren'tja?  Sick  Sick  Sick
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2020, 11:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm all for drafting Burrow but if we don't fix the OL while we are at it we are putting him behind the eight ball right out of the block.

I agree.  I hope they go Tackle in round 2,  Guard at least
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 11:11 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: I agree.  I hope they go Tackle in round 2,  Guard at least

Josh Jones or Isaiah Wilson at 33 depending on the weapons at WR that fall...
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 11:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

He was playing possum
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote