Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After the Bengals win the Super Bowl
(07-29-2018, 01:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Typically, after the Bengals win the Superbowl, I wake up and start getting ready for work..

[Image: 38059403_10214358472729889_8748049908876...e=5C09A3F0]

Not this dog. If they win a SB, I'm taking the week off and getting hammered while rewatching the whole season 20 times. Holy Crap, I will need a liver transplant.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2018, 02:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: 38059403_10214358472729889_8748049908876...e=5C09A3F0]

Not this dog. If they win a SB, I'm taking the week off and getting hammered while rewatching the whole season 20 times. Holy Crap, I will need a liver transplant.

You won't want mine Harley lol
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2018, 09:46 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: I could see the Ravens fans saying the same, "we never close against the Browns, it's always the Steelers or Bengals".  The NFL wants match ups that may decide the division.  The Browns are not in that category as of late.

True Daddy-O.

(07-29-2018, 01:15 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Usually against us at PBS it seems. 

Which means steelers usually get Browns. go figure.  

You see what i was getting at as usual Go Cards...
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2018, 12:19 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Roger that.  We all saw how that 2017 home opener went.  What a precursor to a lousy season.

That was the one game we went to see.  I felt ripped off.  Most boring game...ever.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
One of the original posters said the game is fixed and I kind of agree. The Super Bowl with Atlanta-New England was outrageously scripted, including the Patriot's "miracle comeback." For now, the referees and the league favor the Steelers. That's just how it is and it's why two Bengal wins against them in a season are/would be miraculous.

The Steelers games seem well-spaced, with one at Pittsburgh on the last day that could be very interesting. Another interesting away game is 12/9 at the Chargers, to see if there are more cheers for the Bengals or Chargers, plus it's always interesting to see games at that tiny stadium the Chargers are playing in now (like if the Bengals played at Miami U stadium or something). Otherwise, to me it looks like a balanced schedule against the AFC west and NFC south with a Dolphins game thrown in there. I'll watch as always.
Reply/Quote
Anyone who doubts the leagues bias against the Bengals need look no further than Canton. Of all the great Bengals players throughout the franchise history, you're telling me only Anthony Munoz is worthy of the Hall? He only got there because he was the best OT of all time and they kind of HAD to induct him, but the list of those who should be in, but aren't, because they played here is long and distinguished....
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 12:21 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: One of the original posters said the game is fixed and I kind of agree. The Super Bowl with Atlanta-New England was outrageously scripted, including the Patriot's "miracle comeback." For now, the referees and the league favor the Steelers. That's just how it is and it's why two Bengal wins against them in a season are/would be miraculous.

The Steelers games seem well-spaced, with one at Pittsburgh on the last day that could be very interesting. Another interesting away game  is 12/9 at the Chargers, to see if there are more cheers for the Bengals or Chargers, plus it's always interesting to see games at that tiny stadium the Chargers are playing in now (like if the Bengals played at Miami U stadium or something). Otherwise, to me it looks like a balanced schedule against the AFC west and NFC south with a Dolphins game thrown in there. I'll watch as always.

Kind of hard to argue with any of this even though it hurts me...

Too bad for them we are going to mess with their fix and destroy all their plans. :andy:

(07-30-2018, 12:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Anyone who doubts the leagues bias against the Bengals need look no further than Canton. Of all the great Bengals players throughout the franchise history, you're telling me only Anthony Munoz is worthy of the Hall? He only got there because he was the best OT of all time and they kind of HAD to induct him, but the list of those who should be in, but aren't, because they played here is long and distinguished....

True that Sled, should have atleast half a dozen players in the HOF.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 12:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Anyone who doubts the leagues bias against the Bengals need look no further than Canton. Of all the great Bengals players throughout the franchise history, you're telling me only Anthony Munoz is worthy of the Hall? He only got there because he was the best OT of all time and they kind of HAD to induct him, but the list of those who should be in, but aren't, because they played here is long and distinguished....

Very true Sled! I don't buy the whole, "you need to win a SB" crap. I'd pretty much put a lot of our DBs from 70's and a certain QB and WR combo needs to be in the hall...
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2018, 02:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: 38059403_10214358472729889_8748049908876...e=5C09A3F0]

I'll be right there beside you, but I'll only stay 3 days........ Ninja
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 02:22 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'll be right there beside you, but I'll only stay 3 days........ Ninja

We need to get you into training so you can cross the finish line when the time comes.

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 02:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We need to get you into training so you can cross the finish line when the time comes.

Hilarious  So true!!
Reply/Quote

I actually told the owner of the company I work for this very thing in 2015. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I work a lot of weekends at my work and every year worry that IF this is the year the Bengals FINALLY do it, how am I going to take off a bunch of weekend days in a row?

I guess I would have to explain to my family that I'm sorry but I was rooting for the Bengals before I ever even knew you people, and I'm sorry but I have priorities, and if I we have to live in the street because Dad got fired for skipping work I better not hear any whining.
Reply/Quote