Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After the mildest winter
Summer is super slow in coming. It just cant stop raining this year! Last year we had hot weather already but this year we have gotten pounded with storms. People still have water in their basements.
Reply/Quote
Weather was oppressively humid out here in northwestern CT. Not a good weekend to pick to move.

Good to know more is on the way. LOL
Reply/Quote
Depends on where you are, here in Sandston Va, there has been hot humid days,plenty of rain, and the lawn grass is soaking up everything for growth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm glad about the weather here so far. However, I fear the mosquitos are going to be horrible.

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2017, 07:09 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm glad about the weather here so far. However, I fear the mosquitos are going to be horrible.

Those suckers ( only the females bite ) are always horrible.I  often wonder why they were ever created ?

I can be in a crowd of 1000 people, 1 hungry mosquito, who gets bit ? Me . Sad
Reply/Quote
We had a pretty rainy spring, but June has been very nice. Warm and dry.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2017, 07:09 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm glad about the weather here so far. However, I fear the mosquitos are going to be horrible.

Going to be????? LMAO

Bastards are a plague every night here already!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote