Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After watching the Chiefs play the Raiders
(12-25-2023, 10:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well yeah, obviously, but it’s silly to think EB didn’t contribute anything to that offense. Dude had friggin Sam Howell leading the league in yards until just a few weeks ago.

And it’s silly to think that with 3-5 stating OL out we could have beat KC when we barely got beat on a last minute field goal and played in Zac’s second straight SB
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 07:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I sincerely believe the Bengals will beat the Chiefs.  This is our “We’re on to Kansas City” game following the debacle in Pittsburgh.

I sincerely believe our defense couldn't stop Drunk Santa.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 08:08 PM)Whacked Wrote: Same here. I don’t hate the Rats nearly as much as the Stoolers and it’s beyond OLD seeing KC there. T

I third it.....I really don't hate either of the other division rivals, it's Shitsburgh that I can't stand. That's really the only thing that upset me about losing.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 11:28 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I third it.....I really don't hate either of the other division rivals, it's Shitsburgh that I can't stand. That's really the only thing that upset me about losing.

Amen man. I can’t stand them filthy weasels. They know exactly when to rip this city’s fans’ hearts out. I still have bad memories of Heinz Ward’s stupid grin. Pricks.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 11:09 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I sincerely believe our defense couldn't stop Drunk Santa.

In fairness drunk Santa is a beast!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 12:51 AM)J24 Wrote: In fairness drunk Santa is a beast!

Damn straight. Just watch Violent Night!

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 01:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Damn straight. Just watch Violent Night!

Not to derail, but I've been wavering back and forth on that. Is it any good?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 10:04 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Not to derail, but I've been wavering back and forth on that. Is it any good?

It’s a lot of fun.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 08:09 PM)casear2727 Wrote: They made it to the SB because of our depleted oline.  That is not arguable. 

I don't think our line played in SB., so a bit irrelevant to point trading Hill hurt KC last year, ,now back to your point we easily defeated Bills with same line, and you act like our line was that good when healthy or was healthy most of year. Mahomes ended be the difference in division game, he had a great game, turnover free, we threw 2 ints that was a difference in game also. You argue an assumption not a fact especially since previous week we soundedly defeated Bills with same line and the thread was about KC trading Hill and to circle back to that the draft picks gained in that trade contributed to KC SB team.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 11:00 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I don't think our line played in SB., so a bit irrelevant to point trading Hill hurt KC last year, ,now back to your point we easily defeated Bills with same line, and you act like our line was that good when healthy or was healthy most of year. Mahomes ended be the difference in division game, he had a great game, turnover free, we threw 2 ints that was a difference in game also. You argue an assumption not a fact especially since previous week we soundedly defeated Bills with same line and the thread was about KC trading Hill and to circle back to that the draft picks gained in that trade contributed to KC SB team.

He also got 5 downs....
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 07:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I sincerely believe the Bengals will beat the Chiefs.  This is our “We’re on to Kansas City” game following the debacle in Pittsburgh.

I was actually thinking the opposite.  Since KC lost, the Bengals will be their "get right" game.   Just like we were for Pittsburgh. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 12:39 PM)Cat-Man Wrote: I was actually thinking the opposite.  Since KC lost, the Bengals will be their "get right" game.   Just like we were for Pittsburgh. 

Oh, we're gonna get curbed stomped by KC & Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will have Jamarr Chase for a very long time.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 12:53 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Bengals will have Jamarr Chase for a very long time.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952s11fpwh9t8f6wszrwh2...w.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 10:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well yeah, obviously, but it’s silly to think EB didn’t contribute anything to that offense. Dude had friggin Sam Howell leading the league in yards until just a few weeks ago.

Washington is 4-11 and Sam Howell has 19 TD 17 INT. There’s a reason Bienemy has been bypassed for OC or HC jobs. He’s average. That being said I’m sure he contributed something. But winning is tough in the NFL. Sustaining even tougher. As I posted earlier only KC, Philly, SF, Bills, and Dallas have more wins the last 3 seasons. Yet we are 6-3 against them.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
The Chiefs look tired out there man. I could see us beating them this week if we go back to our winning ways with Browning under
Center and us using the run game while playing unpredictable like we did against the Jags and the Colts. On Defense we can get
after Mahomes as their OT's haven't been playing well. Just need to shut down the run game better, but it is hard as the only DT
playing well right now is BJ Hill.

I like our chances against the Chiefs though this week. We always play them tough and like Casear and Nicomo said, the last time
we played 3 of our starting OL were out and that was the biggest reason they won and they still only won by 3 points.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 12:53 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Bengals will have Jamarr Chase for a very long time.

Yes sir, Tee is not the WR we need to keep. Love the guy and would love to have him here for years as well, but we need to pay Chase and 
upgrade the DL so our Defense can get back to respectable.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 11:00 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I don't think our line played in SB., so a bit irrelevant to point trading Hill hurt KC last year, ,now back to your point we easily defeated Bills with same line, and you act like our line was that good when healthy or was healthy most of year. Mahomes ended be the difference in division game, he had a great game, turnover free, we threw 2 ints that was a difference in game also. You argue an assumption not a fact especially since previous week we soundedly defeated Bills with same line and the thread was about KC trading Hill and to circle back to that the draft picks gained in that trade contributed to KC SB team.

Chris Jones took over the AFC championship game last year. In first game we played them he didn't have a single pressure or TFL. In the Championship game he 2 sacks, 3TFLs, and 5 QB hits!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 05:30 PM)J24 Wrote: Chris Jones took over the AFC championship game last year. In first game we played them he didn't have a single pressure or TFL. In the Championship game he 2 sacks, 3TFLs, and 5 QB hits!

Yep, guarantee that doesn't happen if we had a healthy OL.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 07:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As a Bengal fan I'm obligated to hate all other AFC North Teams. but if it comes down to BAL and KCC in the Championship Game I'm pulling for the Purple

I think Lamar Jackson won his second MVP las night. What a division we are in.

Although I feel Christmas Day games can be a real anomaly for the home team. Relatives over for the holidays, focus on Christmas, maybe a big meal for some of the players before a night game. Teams on the road don't have the same distractions (ie., Raiders, Giants, and Ravens). Bengals won't have that advantage next Sunday, although KC is stuck with a short week.
Reply/Quote