Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After you all got b1tch slapped by the Browns
The NFL flexed the Steelers/Bengals game out of Sunday night. Thanks, ya schmucks. 
They figured the Steelers already owned them this year, and now the lowly Browns, so why embarrass the city of Cincinnati even more?  Cool

[url= <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
I couldn't be happier.

Hate Sunday night games.
Reply/Quote
Best news ever. Now i don't have to listen to that jagoff CollinGsworth call the game. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 05:11 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I couldn't be happier.

Hate Sunday night games.

I agree! My ass is too old to stay up past 10 because I get up between 3 and 4
(11-08-2022, 06:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Best news ever. Now i don't have to listen to that jagoff CollinGsworth call the game. 

I don't mind him, but I haaaate late games. 
Reply/Quote
I'm fairly certain it has more to do with the Steelers' quest for the number one overall pick in 2023... But yeah we've lost to some shit teams this year. Most notably you blumpkins.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 05:11 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I couldn't be happier.

Hate Sunday night games.

same cant stay up to watch them
Reply/Quote
1:00 pm Sunday is when football should be played. I hate all night games, and would gladly have my team disrespected with seventeen 1:00 pm games.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 10:44 AM)michaelsean Wrote: 1:00  pm Sunday is when football should be played.  I hate all night games, and would gladly have my team disrespected with seventeen 1:00 pm games.

Let's start a petition for the Super Bowl to have a 1:00 pm Eastern kickoff!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 11:40 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's start a petition for the Super Bowl to have a 1:00 pm Eastern kickoff!

Probably about the time the first ones were played.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Yes, they flexed it because the bengals lost one game lol nothing to do with the steeler being 2-6 with one of those wins only coming because an in game injury to a long snapper LOL

Nobody wants to watch the Steelers pathetic offense with your joke of a QB
Reply/Quote
It could have been worse - but at least we didn't lose by 35.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 12:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yes, they flexed it because the bengals lost one game lol nothing to do with the steeler being 2-6 with one of those wins only coming because an in game injury to a long snapper LOL

The Steelers could be 0-8 and still be a national draw. The rest of the country wants a competitive game and the Bengals have proven this year that they can't do that against the mighty 6 time World Champion Steelers. The fact that a career journeyman at QB in Cleveland outplayed "Joe Cool" just solidified the decision. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 06:51 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The NFL flexed the Steelers/Bengals game out of Sunday night. Thanks, ya schmucks. 

They figured the Steelers already owned them this year, and now the lowly Browns, so why embarrass the city of Cincinnati even more?  [Image: 8AWxq9g.gif]

(11-09-2022, 12:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yes, they flexed it because the bengals lost one game lol nothing to do with the steeler being 2-6 with one of those wins only coming because an in game injury to a long snapper LOL

StrictlyBiz ...

[Image: 74e4f37dd3ef560b915343f47ee519bc.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 04:58 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The NFL flexed the Steelers/Bengals game out of Sunday night. Thanks, ya schmucks. 
They figured the Steelers already owned them this year, and now the lowly Browns, so why embarrass the city of Cincinnati even more?  Cool

[url= <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Actually the game was dropped due to Steelers poor season record. It was no longer a match-up of 2 play-off teams from last year.  Bengals at 5-4 record was good enough, but not Steelers floating in the toilet record. 

However you are indeed correct that Bengals have two rival game losses to correct.  First they must avoid being swept by Steelers.  Then 3 weeks later they must avoid being swept by Browns.   If Bengals get swept by such awful teams as these, then Bengals are not worthy of play-offs anyway.  

I am glad it is an afternoon game now for personal reasons.  I like watching NFL on Sunday afternoon, not late in evening. 

Also it is Pittsburgh Fans who have to adjust, because it is their Home Game that was moved out of Sunday Night Football to about 4 hours earlier at 4 PM.   The Steelers of only about 2 wins are the ones NBC does not want in Prime Time.   Plus the quarterbacks for the Chiefs and Chargers make for a better game anyway, and NBC and NFL noticed the mistake in not having it as the National Prime Time Game. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 01:56 PM)kevin Wrote: Actually the game was dropped due to Steelers poor season record. It was no longer a match-up of 2 play-off teams from last year.  Bengals at 5-4 record was good enough, but not Steelers floating in the toilet record. 

However you are indeed correct that Bengals have two rival game losses to correct.  First they must avoid being swept by Steelers.  Then 3 weeks later they must avoid being swept by Browns.   If Bengals get swept by such awful teams as these, then Bengals are not worthy of play-offs anyway.  

I am glad it is an afternoon game now for personal reasons.  I like watching NFL on Sunday afternoon, not late in evening. 

Also it is Pittsburgh Fans who have to adjust, because it is their Home Game that was moved out of Sunday Night Football to about 4 hours earlier at 4 PM.   The Steelers of only about 2 wins are the ones NBC does not want in Prime Time.   Plus the quarterbacks for the Chiefs and Chargers make for a better game anyway, and NBC and NFL noticed the mistake in not having it as the National Prime Time Game. 

Nah. It's because the Steelers dominated the Bengals in week 1. We enjoyed it in Pittsburgh, but the rest of the Country prefers a more competitive game, like Minnesota/Buffalo today. Given the Steelers complete and udder dominance of the Bengals, the NFL doesn't want another shellacking on TV. Unless of course if they could get Pac Man and Birth defect back. The the Nation would be entertained by another meltdown. 
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 09:50 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Nah. It's because the Steelers dominated the Bengals in week 1. We enjoyed it in Pittsburgh, but the rest of the Country prefers a more competitive game, like Minnesota/Buffalo today. Given the Steelers complete and udder dominance of the Bengals, the NFL doesn't want another shellacking on TV. Unless of course if they could get Pac Man and Birth defect back. The the Nation would be entertained by another meltdown. 

Is that because Pitt players like to hog them all, tugging furiously as if they were weiners?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 10:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The rest of the country wants a competitive game and the Bengals have proven this year that they can't do that against the mighty 6 time World Champion Steelers. 

(11-13-2022, 09:50 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Nah. It's because the Steelers dominated the Bengals in week 1.

You need to get yourself a dictionary because you CLEARLY do not know the definitions of those words.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 10:43 AM)PhilHos Wrote: You need to get yourself a dictionary because you CLEARLY do not know the definitions of those words.

The winners write the history loser.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 10:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The winners write the history loser.

They don't get to write SHIT when there's video evidence, fan-of-a-team-that-beat-my-team-earlier-this-year-but-that-still-doesn't-make-you-a-winner loser.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 10:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Is that because Pitt players like to hog them all, tugging furiously as if they were weiners?

Female udders. Bengal players called dibs on the hairy male ones. 
Reply/Quote