Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Again....who is "We"
Who's running this show is a question I keep asking but can't get an answer........

https://www.foxnews.com/world/steve-daines-becomes-first-u-s-senator-to-visit-ukraine-see-mass-graves-in-bucha

Quote:Sen. Steve Daines, R-Mont., became the first U.S. senator to visit Ukraine amid the Russian invasion, touring the mass graves in the city of Bucha and reporting "indisputable evidence of Putin's war crimes." He traveled with Rep. Victoria Spartz, R-Ind., who was herself born in Ukraine.

"While meeting with leaders in NATO countries bordering Ukraine, I was invited to meet Ukrainian officials in Kyiv and Bucha and see firsthand the butchery and war crimes committed by Putin," Daines said in a statement. "There is indisputable evidence of Putin’s war crimes everywhere—the images of shallow mass graves filled with civilians, women and children are heart-wrenching."

Daines told Fox News' "Your World with Neil Cavuto" on Thursday, "I've seen a lot of horrific things over the years in terms of storm damages and accidents. I've never seen anything like this. I mean, these were children. These were children who were murdered."

He went on: "It's atrocities. It's war crimes… there's an irrefutable case being made right now for the war crimes of Vladimir Putin and the soldiers who committed them."

Daines concluded in his statement that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy "has been urging leaders from around the world to come to Ukraine—I’m proud to help show that America stands shoulder to shoulder with the people of Ukraine in their fight for freedom," the senator concluded.

Daines' office released photos and videos of the senator's visit to the war-ravaged cities of Bucha and Makariv. In Makariv, the senator found a child's wooden toy in the rubble.

Hours after Daines' trip, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said that the White House was not considering sending President Biden to Ukraine.

"No, we are not sending the president to Ukraine," she told Pod Save America.

Earlier this month, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy announced that his government had launched an investigation into alleged Russian atrocities in the area around the capital city of Kyiv, from which Russian forces had recently withdrawn.

U.N. SECURITY COUNCIL HEARS OF RUSSIAN ATROCITIES AGAINST UKRAINE'S WOMEN AND GIRLS: RAPES, MASS ABDUCTIONS

"We have just begun an investigation into all that the occupiers have done," the president added. "At present, there is information about more than three hundred people killed and tortured in Bucha alone. It is likely that the list of victims will be much larger when the whole city is checked. And this is only one city. One of the many Ukrainian communities that the Russian military managed to seize."

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov accused Kyiv of setting up a "stage-managed anti-Russian provocation."
Associated Press journalists saw the bodies of at least 21 people in various spots around Bucha, northwest of the capital. One group of nine, all in civilian clothes, were scattered around a site that residents said Russian troops used as a base. They appeared to have been killed at close range. At least two had their hands tied behind their backs, one was shot in the head, and another's legs were bound.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"You saw what happened in Bucha," Biden said, describing Putin as both "brutal" and a "war criminal." "What’s happening in Bucha is outrageous and everyone sees it."

Ukraine's ambassador to the United Nations detailed shocking claims that Russian soldiers raped and abducted women and girls.

I thought the President was the top dog, the guy who made the decisions, the guy who chooses who goes where and who does what??? Who sends the President????

Who exactly is making the decision "To Send" or "Not to Send" Joe Biden?   As much conspiracy theory as it sounds, there is certainly a shadow government making the decisions right now.
Reply/Quote
You do know the president has handlers and shit right? Like there's an entire small army of people who set their itinerary and handle their schedules.

It's a big job and takes a lot of folks to do it. Always has been. Just because the last guy ignored all his handlers doesn't mean the other 44 guys did.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 09:59 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You do know the president has handlers and shit right? Like there's an entire small army of people who set their itinerary and handle their schedules.

It's a big job and takes a lot of folks to do it. Always has been. Just because the last guy ignored all his handlers doesn't mean the other 44 guys did.

The President has always determined where he is going, and then the small army of people make it happen. That's not what she said. She didn't say "The President has no plans to go to Kiev," she said "We are not sending him" Big difference.
Reply/Quote
The "We" are the one's who pull the puppet strings. However, they should at least phrase it like it was actually the President's decision to not visit Ukraine at this time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 10:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The President has always determined where he is going, and then the small army of people make it happen. That's not what she said. She didn't say "The President has no plans to go to Kiev," she said "We are not sending him" Big difference.

Simply not true but whatever boats your float.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 10:45 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Simply not true but whatever boats your float.

I guess you don't think this gave the Secret Service heartburn?

[Image: PEI4F6U3BEI6TC5JXFI6XMRGZM.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 10:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I guess you don't think this gave the Secret Service heartburn?

[Image: PEI4F6U3BEI6TC5JXFI6XMRGZM.jpg]

You just don't read shit anyone says do you?
Reply/Quote
This can not possibly be a serious thread.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 09:11 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Who's running this show is a question I keep asking but can't get an answer........

https://www.foxnews.com/world/steve-daines-becomes-first-u-s-senator-to-visit-ukraine-see-mass-graves-in-bucha

I thought the President was the top dog, the guy who made the decisions, the guy who chooses who goes where and who does what??? Who sends the President????

Who exactly is making the decision "To Send" or "Not to Send" Joe Biden?   As much conspiracy theory as it sounds, there is certainly a shadow government making the decisions right now.

Nice projection.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 03:54 PM)hollodero Wrote: This can not possibly be a serious thread.

He really looks like the one who’s in charge to you? He’s literally a confused old man.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2022, 08:00 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He really looks like the one who’s in charge to you? He’s literally a confused old man.

I do not see a confused old man. I see clumsy Biden, clumsy as ever.

And when Psaki says "we" then this apparently references that Biden has a team around him, staff, advisors, people who he listens to and that have a part in decisions like those. Which imho is a good thing, not a thing to slam him for. I wouldn't like him to be an all insular figure that just decides everything on his own and hands out his orders.

Imho, it takes a particularly bad will to see these comments in question as Psaki publicly emasculating her boss.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2022, 11:38 PM)hollodero Wrote: I do not see a confused old man. I see clumsy Biden, clumsy as ever.

And when Psaki says "we" then this apparently references that Biden has a team around him, staff, advisors, people who he listens to and that have a part in decisions like those. Which imho is a good thing, not a thing to slam him for. I wouldn't like him to be an all insular figure that just decides everything on his own and hands out his orders.

Imho, it takes a particularly bad will to see these comments in question as Psaki publicly emasculating her boss.

Lol, sure, if you say so. Pass that shit over here.

Sure seems like almost every time he goes off script they have to walk something back. You know Psaki and Klain are off stage rolling their eyeballs into the back of their brains when he starts ad-libbing, ready to yank him out of there with a cane.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2022, 09:30 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Lol, sure, if you say so. Pass that shit over here.

Sure seems like almost every time he goes off script they have to walk something back. You know Psaki and Klain are off stage rolling their eyeballs into the back of their brains when he starts ad-libbing, ready to yank him out of there with a cane.

Sounds familiar.

It's not what he says, it's what he means I believe is the tried and true excuse.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2022, 10:43 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sounds familiar.

It's not what he says, it's what he means I believe is the tried and true excuse.

…”But Trump”

Who could’ve seen that one coming?
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2022, 10:57 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: …”But Trump”

Who could’ve seen that one coming?

Nobody said Trump. You must be projecting. Or have a guilty conscience.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2022, 12:54 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Nobody said Trump. You must be projecting. Or have a guilty conscience.

So how does it “sound familiar”? Familiar to what?

My conscience is fine. You must be projecting.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2022, 01:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: So how does it “sound familiar”? Familiar to what?

I dunno... I dislike this bumbling old fool a lil less than the last one, but I'm all for having a lil more choice. Maybe a few more viable candidates, and a couple that are still in the prime of their life? Yeah... Biden's and idiot. The last guy was an incoherent clown too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2022, 03:41 PM)jason Wrote: I dunno... I dislike this bumbling old fool a lil less than the last one, but I'm all for having a lil more choice. Maybe a few more viable candidates, and a couple that are still in the prime of their life? Yeah... Biden's and idiot. The last guy was an incoherent clown too.

You have no argument from me about that, and I would imagine the majority of Americans feel the same way. I’m reminded of the Douche Vs. Turd Sandwich episode of South Park
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2022, 03:41 PM)jason Wrote: I dunno... I dislike this bumbling old fool a lil less than the last one, but I'm all for having a lil more choice. Maybe a few more viable candidates, and a couple that are still in the prime of their life? Yeah... Biden's and idiot. The last guy was an incoherent clown too.

I'm hoping we have more to choose from next time than Joe (senile dementia) Biden, Hillary (professional criminal) Clinton, and Donald (egotistical teenage clown) Trump.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2022, 01:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: So how does it “sound familiar”? Familiar to what?

Not sure. Just remember a bunch of nonsense spewed from someone somewhere sometime ago.

I wonder why it had you so bothered that I said it, though.
Reply/Quote