Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ah CRAP!!!
(05-04-2018, 09:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep, it doesn't say where the injuries occurred, but if their legs took extra strain at home because of a crappy turf installation, that may well contribute to them going out in other places. Maybe it's not connected, but look up the chart on 2013 injuries and there are literally 20+ players who missed all or part of the season with leg injuries of one type or another. Coincidence, maybe, but I remember during the year thinking that new turf had to go..... 

True, wear and tear from shoddy turf could add up and result in injuries. I'm really hoping that's not the case, because if it is (and if this generation of fieldturf still needs time to be broken in).... Yikes  
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2018, 04:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: C'mon people.  stop making stuff up just to hate on the Brown family.

[Image: indiana_pacers.png]

[Image: HTS-MLB-OAA-C2008-01.jpg]

[Image: colorado-avalanche-logo.jpg]

[Image: Seattle_Mariners_logo_1987_to_1992.png]

That's 4 examples. If I were to list all the examples of teams using the first letter of the city (or the entire city name), I'd have to list almost every team in every major sport. This isn't life or death. I ain't even that mad about it. Just a minor thing that slightly irks me if I think about it (usually once a year, when the boards are slow). 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2018, 06:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's 4 examples. If I were to list all the examples of teams using the first letter of the city (or the entire city name), I'd have to list almost every team in every major sport. This isn't life or death. I ain't even that mad about it. Just a minor thing that slightly irks me if I think about it (usually once a year, when the boards are slow). 

Would you have preferred the CB look that Paul used to wear on his hat?

I still love the leaping tiger the best. I wouldn’t be opposed to a Bengals helmet at midfield either.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2018, 01:02 PM)grampahol Wrote: The B does kind of suck, but it could be worse. It coulda been a big tiger turd.. Come to think of it I've never actually seen a tiger turd up close so maybe it looks like a big B every time  ..

I like this. Put a turd on the field and tell the players, "Want to get rid of that turd? Find a way to fix it"! 

See what I did there? LOL...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote