Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After watching the Chiefs and Raiders...
(10-21-2017, 10:36 AM)Nately120 Wrote: That's actually a good point.  This season we've already gone from "who to take with our top 3 pick?" to "what do we do if we win the SB?"  If we lose a remotely close game to the Steelers I'm sure we'll be saying we should be 7-0 but the officials have it in for us, clearly.

No, but remember after the GB game? We played well enough to win, some positives could've been taken from the game, yet, everyone was still complaining and anyone that said anyting remotely positive about the Bengals was railed against, made fun of, ridiculed, etc.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 10:25 AM)PhilHos Wrote: It would be bigly YUGE.  Mellow

A running game would make us a true contender. And another guy who can get open besides AJ would be nice too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 10:36 AM)Nately120 Wrote: That's actually a good point.  This season we've already gone from "who to take with our top 3 pick?" to "what do we do if we win the SB?"  If we lose a remotely close game to the Steelers I'm sure we'll be saying we should be 7-0 but the officials have it in for us, clearly.

Opinions change with the eye test, when the team gets its shit together.  And though you have a point, you might be stretching it just a bit.  Haven't seen many talking SB.  And even if there are some, that is a fan's prerogative, to make mountains out of mole hills, to lead with the heart and cast logic aside in favor of hope, even if it's delusional.  Trying to find reason in sorts fandom is your basic waste of time.  Fandom is where you step outside the real and go a little nuts.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote