Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahem. James Harrison was held on the Bengals TD on Sunday
(09-19-2016, 05:10 AM)InTheJungleNow9 Wrote: No, please do.  Prove that the Bengals were equally as egregious in their holding.  Prove all us whiners wrong...

I'd hold my breath but something tells me you won't be able to produce jack shit.

(09-19-2016, 10:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: And the best you can do for Sunday was one potential "spear" 

And there was no flag. Steelers were screwed. The TD shouldn't have counted. The game wasn't as close as the score. 

And I found this by accident as I was looking for something else. Just think if I sat down for four hours and combed through every single play how many more I would find. 

So once again, stop whining about the holding calls. Go ahead and b!tch about the fumble, you've got a valid argument. Everything else is sour grapes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h7wR-aQR78&feature=youtu.be&t=6856

Reply/Quote
The only thing he was held back from was getting a heart attack by chasing after Bernard.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 03:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And there was no flag. Steelers were screwed. The TD shouldn't have counted. The game wasn't as close as the score. 

And I found this by accident as I was looking for something else. Just think if I sat down for four hours and combed through every single play how many more I would find. 

So once again, stop whining about the holding calls. Go ahead and b!tch about the fumble, you've got a valid argument. Everything else is sour grapes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h7wR-aQR78&feature=youtu.be&t=6856

No one is whining about missed holding calls. 

The whining is about missed calls on tackles by the steelers offensive line. 

Why does everything have to be spelled out to you multiple times?  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Okay. You got 12 more? Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So, you are clearly admitting that Harrison is falling off of the proverbial cliff? I mean, he used to be quick and strong enough to not get caught up, and able to be held by anyone. I guess all those weight room videos that he posts are just for distraction purposes, so that everyone won't notice how far his football skills have diminished. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 07:47 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: POkay. You got 12 more?  Mellow

I found that by accident. I guarantee that if watched every single block on every single play 12 more would be easy peezy. 
Reply/Quote
That's a hold? O_o
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 07:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, you are clearly admitting that Harrison is falling off of the proverbial cliff? I mean, he used to be quick and strong enough to not get caught up, and able to be held by anyone. I guess all those weight room videos that he posts are just for distraction purposes, so that everyone won't notice how far his football skills have diminished. Mellow
Fell of the cliff? Welcome to four years ago.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This is exactly why steelers fans are universally hated by everyone except themselves.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 08:21 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: That's a hold? O_o
Yes it is 
(09-22-2016, 08:51 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This is exactly why steelers fans are universally hated by everyone except themselves.

Because we point out the hypocrisy of Bengal fans? 
Your whining is exactly why Pittsburgh and Baltimore fans laugh at Bengal fans. The Steelers and Ravens wage war against each other, beat the snot out of each other, and never ever whine about the calls they did or didn't get. 
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 09:27 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yes it is 

Your whining is exactly why Pittsburgh and Baltimore fans laugh at Bengal fans. The Steelers and Ravens wage war against each other, beat the snot out of each other, and never ever whine about the calls they did or didn't get. 

Don't you have like, a Tupperware party to go to?   Yawn
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

This is exactly why steelers fans are universally hated by everyone. I can't explain why to you, everyone who is not a steelers fan gets it. Don't lump the Ravens in with it. That shit is already lumpy enough. 
Reply/Quote
That's not a hold. Stop whining.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 08:51 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This is exactly why steelers fans are universally hated by everyone except themselves.

Why, because no one likes to see the mentally disadvantaged being picked on?
Reply/Quote

Maybe the fans don't whine and cry (they do), but you root for a team full of crybabies. Win or lose, every time the Bengals beat the snot out of Pittsburgh last season(every game they played), your little girls you call a football team cried foul. Maybe in the past y'all didn't do that but things have changed and the pussification of the Pittsburgh Steelers is alive and well.

Here is bengals/Steelers in a nutshell right now:

It's like when little Olivia(Pittsburgh) goes and tells dad on her big brother(Cincinnati) for playing too rough. So dad (roger goodell) reprimands him and then steps in and helps Olivia beat big bro in whatever game they're playing, all the while punishing him at the same time. Even though Olivia didn't beat her brother on her own, she still feels a sense of euphoria. In the end she starts making herself believe she did it all on her own, but all the while, anyone with a brain that saw it from afar knows she only won because of dads help. But there stands little Olivia, gloating and declaring herself superior while dad standsbehind her with a big grin admiring his work.

The fact is, crying foul has indeed worked for your team. You should be proud like Olivia.

Reply/Quote
Your team won. Just make fun of them for losing, don't engage in this "the refs didn't do this" argument. It only validates their whining.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 08:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your team won. Just make fun of them for losing, don't engage in this "the refs didn't do this" argument. It only validates their whining.

After racking up the moral victories all off season, the Bengals have won their first moral victory of the regular season.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So Pittsburgh's offensive line held all game(which there is video to back it up), and you point out one instance in which we got away with a call.

Congrats, your mom must be real proud of you.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote