Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahh, another "Florida Man" story..
(06-06-2019, 01:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Speaking of fishing.  I see that VA's free fishing weekend is upon you.  Are you taking any young folk out to drown some worms?

No. I don't have any young ones to do such things with. I will actually be avoiding the water this weekend because of the crowds.

I am considering registering as a merit badge counselor for fishing, though, to teach young scouts how to fish. I made a connection with a local VDGIF fisheries manager and we are going to do some collaborating on that and some urban lake renewal projects.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-06-2019, 12:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Only if it means we can stop talking about fishing.   Ninja

God bless you
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]