Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahmed Mohamed and his family will move to Qatar
(10-21-2015, 02:29 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: No, he's talking about that "Tiger Blood" guy...very creepy dude. He had at least 10 different personalities on here. Fake his own death and then on another board portrayed his own daughter or something like that.

Crazy stuff.

And yes, the trolling on this sub-forum is getting out of hand and is spilling into other sub-forums. It really needs to stop or this board won't be around long.

Pretty sure Tiger Blood turned out to also be Brian P. and a whole host of other "people".
Bye Felicia
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(10-21-2015, 02:29 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: No, he's talking about that "Tiger Blood" guy...very creepy dude. He had at least 10 different personalities on here. Fake his own death and then on another board portrayed his own daughter or something like that.

Crazy stuff.

And yes, the trolling on this sub-forum is getting out of hand and is spilling into other sub-forums. It really needs to stop or this board won't be around long.

Agreed. There are like 5 people here who literally follow me and post on any thread on other forums and it's always about some PnR nonsense, personal attack, or some combination.

Heck there was one of them who took their nonsense into the gameday chat box.

I understand I can at times be a polarizing person here but come on people get some perspective on life. If you stalk anyone on a message board you have some problems.

Crazy stuff.

Do you remember the other site?  How did we learn about it?  Mikey told us Joe from Flo was at Tigerblood's new site named Klotsch after Joe was banned.  Two of those three are fake.  Who named the Klotsch section at the defunct official message board?  Joe from Flo.  When did the Klotsch site close down?  When Joe was busted by fredtoast for lying about being a combat vet.  I'd bet my left nut all those alts were Joe.
(10-21-2015, 03:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Agreed.   There are like 5 people here who literally follow me and post on any thread on other forums and it's always about some PnR nonsense, personal attack, or some combination.  

I understand I can at times be a polarizing person here but come on people get some perspective on life.   If you stalk anyone on a message board you have some problems.

You and your delusions of grandeur.  Hilarious

Stop stalking me! Wink
(10-21-2015, 05:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You and your delusions of grandeur.  Hilarious

Stop stalking me! Wink

Nicely done. I will say you have stopped for the most part. It's actually pretty fun to have a chat with you at most times.
(10-21-2015, 05:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Nicely done.  I will say you have stopped for the most part.   It's actually pretty fun to have a chat with you at most times.

Hilarious

Your post count is almost triple of mine.  I can't swing a dead cat without hitting a post you already posted in.  I'm pretty sure you start more troll threads than the rest of us combined.
(10-21-2015, 05:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Hilarious

Your post count is almost triple of mine.  I can't swing a dead cat without hitting a post you already posted in.  I'm pretty sure you start more troll threads than the rest of us combined.

When did commenting become trolling?

Or is it only trolling when we disagree?

In here is one thing when it's relevant to the thread. But the jag offs who follow me to the tv forum, or game day chat box, etc is what I am talking about.

You should get you due, you have stopped almost all of the petty nonsense. I enjoy what you add to most discussions. You have an interesting perspective.
(10-21-2015, 03:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Agreed.   There are like 5 people here who literally follow me and post on any thread on other forums and it's always about some PnR nonsense, personal attack, or some combination.  

I understand I can at times be a polarizing person here but come on people get some perspective on life.   If you stalk anyone on a message board you have some problems.

I would deal with you the same way in person, but you're all holed up in your gated sub-division and we'd never cross paths. I don't tolerate people who are proud of their ignorance, no matter where I encounter them.  

You sure are sensitive to other people's view of you considering how you portray yourself as a big tough guy.

Oncemore is right.  You're increasing your exposure when you plaster the boards with asshole remarks all day long.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-21-2015, 06:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When did commenting become trolling?  

In here is one thing when it's relevant to the thread.  But the jag offs who follow me to the tv forum, or game day chat box,  etc is what I am talking about.  

You should get you due, you have stopped almost all of the petty nonsense.   I enjoy what you add to most discussions.   You have an interesting perspective.

I didn't realize it was the TV forum.  I hit the 'new posts' link, don't navigate through different forums.  Once I realized it, I stopped.  Original point I made is still valid though, doesn't matter what the forum is.
(10-21-2015, 06:17 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I didn't realize it was the TV forum.  I hit the 'new posts' link, don't navigate through different forums.  Once I realized it, I stopped.  Original point I made is still valid though, doesn't matter what the forum is.

Ah so you follow my new posts lol Brilliant
(10-21-2015, 06:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah so you follow my new posts lol   Brilliant

Really playing this victim card these days.  Not following you, I'm just 'standing my ground'...
(10-21-2015, 06:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When did commenting become trolling?  

In here is one thing when it's relevant to the thread.  But the jag offs who follow me to the tv forum, or game day chat box,  etc is what I am talking about.  

You should get you due, you have stopped almost all of the petty nonsense.   I enjoy what you add to most discussions.   You have an interesting perspective.

I don't consider calling people savages because of their location on a map commenting.  Calling people trannys isn't commenting it is insulting.  Claiming black women are more prone to violence over their man is racist.  Suggesting blacks and women aren't smart enough to be police officers is racist and sexist.  I disagree with your 1924 immigration obsession because of its racial undertones.  Hell, I don't even think you're married.  You went from having a girlfriend to a wife in less than a week during June and your "marriage" didn't put a hiccup in your posting frequency.

All I did was ask a perfectly legitimate question which you've still never offered a perfectly legitimate answer to: does stealing reflect Christian, conservative values?

I'd still love an answer to that but I know you'll never give one.
(10-21-2015, 08:34 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm getting pretty tired of all of the trolling in this subforum, really. At least it was pretty funny a couple of years back, but even towards the end of the old board it was just getting obnoxious. I think the whole fiasco with the dude with the alts really put a damper on things and created an atmosphere that was a bit different than it had been before.

It is because the culture has changed. Rep is now given more freely for personal attacks than it is for salient points. It has become the epitome of ad hominem. If I can make you look silly then no one will take your point of view seriously.

Everyone in this forum is to blame to an extent. As a quote from one of my all time favorite movies goes: “Yeah, It stinks bad. And we all covered up in it too. Ain't nobody clean.

But I lay the majority of the blame on the Mods. From jump I said it was a bad idea to have the inmates run the asylum.  I actually think you realized this when you stepped down as PR Mod; claiming work load. Then the decision was made “no PR Mod required” we can police ourselves. Well consider this one of those policing.

I have sworn off this forum; although, I get a laugh looking at it from time to time. In my brief exodus, I have received more than 1 PM asking for my return and this from mature poster(s) that I seldom see eye to eye with on subjects.

This forum needs strong moderation (either externally or internally) and the first time a person goes after the poster instead of the post, that poster needs to be shut down. Unfortunately we won’t do that internally especialy if someone we “disagree with” is getting personally insulted. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-21-2015, 09:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is because the culture has changed. Rep is now given more freely for personal attacks than it is for salient points. It has become the epitome of ad hominem. If I can make you look silly then no one will take your point of view seriously.

Everyone in this forum is to blame to an extent. As a quote from one of my all time favorite movies goes: “Yeah, It stinks bad. And we all covered up in it too. Ain't nobody clean.

But I lay the majority of the blame on the Mods. From jump I said it was a bad idea to have the inmates run the asylum.  I actually think you realized this when you stepped down as PR Mod; claiming work load. Then the decision was made “no PR Mod required” we can police ourselves. Well consider this one of those policing.

I have sworn off this forum; although, I get a laugh looking at it from time to time. In my brief exodus, I have received more than 1 PM asking for my return and this from mature poster(s) that I seldom see eye to eye with on subjects.

This forum needs strong moderation (either externally or internally) and the first time a person goes after the poster instead of the post, that poster needs to be shut down. Unfortunately we won’t do that internally especialy if someone we “disagree with” is getting personally insulted. 

Seriously, and this is from someone who doesn't post that often, this is some crybaby bullshit.  We're all adults here, ostensibly.  If you can't handle someone saying something "mean" on the internet then you shouldn't be posting on any message board.  As much as some have complained about my vitriol I receive equally as much in return, from yourself as an example btw.  So the real question is this, are you adult enough to not care about the random person who insults you and your position or not?  If you're so insecure that text on a screen damages you then I'd suggest a nice safe hugbox like the ESPN forums.  

The old saying about not discussing religion or politics exists because someone is bound to be insulted if you do.  Either acknowledge that and enter this sub forum with armor intact or stay the hell out and let those of us who aren't bruised easier than a banana discuss these topics.
(10-21-2015, 11:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Seriously, and this is from someone who doesn't post that often, this is some crybaby bullshit.  We're all adults here, ostensibly.  If you can't handle someone saying something "mean" on the internet then you shouldn't be posting on any message board.  As much as some have complained about my vitriol I receive equally as much in return, from yourself as an example btw.  So the real question is this, are you adult enough to not care about the random person who insults you and your position or not?  If you're so insecure that text on a screen damages you then I'd suggest a nice safe hugbox like the ESPN forums.  

The old saying about not discussing religion or politics exists because someone is bound to be insulted if you do.  Either acknowledge that and enter this sub forum with armor intact or stay the hell out and let those of us who aren't bruised easier than a banana discuss these topics.

If you read the majority of the posts here lately and come away with an "we are all adults here" mentality; then, I question your judgment. 

This is not the smack forum. There is absolutely no reason to attack a poster; except, they made you mad.

I discuss politics and religion with real folk and name calling or personal belittlement  is never exchanged.

As to the rest of your post exhibit A. 

(10-22-2015, 12:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If you read the majority of the posts here lately and come away with an "we are all adults here" mentality; then, I question your judgment.

You are correct, some of us seem to feel the need to create alters. 

Quote:This is not the smack forum. There is absolutely no reason to attack a poster; except, they made you mad.

Please, politics and religion are a much more volatile subject than football.  Again, either grown thick skin or stay out.  Alternatively, ask for P&R to be banished.  Enforcing your views on others isn't very libertarian though.

Quote:I discuss politics and religion with real folk and name calling or personal belittlement  is never exchanged.

If you're involved I somehow doubt this.  Not that I care, at all, but you're just as guilty of this as anyone who posts in this forum.  Be a man and own your behavior.

Quote:As to the rest of your post exhibit A. 

¿Que?
(10-21-2015, 09:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is because the culture has changed. Rep is now given more freely for personal attacks than it is for salient points. It has become the epitome of ad hominem. If I can make you look silly then no one will take your point of view seriously.

The moderators aren't responsible for what people write.  First and foremost, any blame lays with the individual posters.  Personal responsibility and all.

Quote:I have sworn off this forum; although, I get a laugh looking at it from time to time. In my brief exodus, I have received more than 1 PM asking for my return and this from mature poster(s) that I seldom see eye to eye with on subjects. 

From time to time?  It's been four days.
(10-22-2015, 12:17 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If you're involved I somehow doubt this.  Not that I care, at all, but you're just as guilty of this as anyone who posts in this forum.  Be a man and own your behavior.

bfine32 Wrote: 
Everyone in this forum is to blame to an extent. As a quote from one of my all time favorite movies goes: “Yeah, It stinks bad. And we all covered up in it too. Ain't nobody clean.” 

Not sure what else you were looking for..

As to the rest.. Exhibit B