Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aidan Hutchinson - Michigan Wolverines
# 97 is the All-Time Sacks Leader in Michigan History. Michigan who was playing big time college football way before Ohio State was. Do not come on here and tell me some scouting report says this or that bad about him Blah, Blah. He dominated Ohio State and Dominates everybody. Look at this monster, he is one bad as Defensive Lineman. Some team in the NFL needs to draft this dude, he gets past blockers and sacks QBs. Put this guy on The Draft Board and don't let any stupid scouting or combine thing make you take his name off the board. Watch out for the NFL Team that drafts this guy, because All-Time Michigan Sacks Leader is one heck of a resume.

I'm not saying Bengals should take him if they have other needs areas, but some NFL team should take him First Round. Throw everything else out the window. Anybody that is Michigan's All -Time Sacks Leader can Start in the NFL.

I see big #97 is 6-6 and 265 pounds of Defensive End. From what I saw against Ohio State, a high motor who doesn't take plays off. It says he majored in Applied Exercise Science besides majoring in sacking QB's. This means he is an Exercise Fitness monster. Besides not having to force him to train and get in shape, as he gets older, he could be a good coach or at least a strength coach after he has a career sacking NFL QB's.

Lets see, if I ran the Detroit Lions, which I don't. If I wanted to build a defense like the Lions had in their Championship 1950's era. Now I know you don't just draft local, but still. The All-Time Michigan Sacks Leader playing in Detroit Michigan. Try to give the Lions a Super Bowl Defense and part of that D is this Michigan Monster DE. Could be a smart way to go. Yes, you would need D to play the Packers, Vikings and Bears who always bring their D.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Small Segway, but if anyone else owned the lions instead of the people who do now, they probably would be winning games.

2 firsts next year. I’d be salivating with that type of capitol. Hell I’d probably be winning in Miami with the 3 firsts and 2nds they had a year ago.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 05:01 AM)kevin Wrote: ...Do not come on here and tell me some scouting report says this or that bad about him Blah, Blah.   He dominated Ohio State and Dominates everybody.  Look at this monster, he is one bad as Defensive Lineman.   Some team in the NFL needs to draft this dude, he gets past blockers and sacks QBs.  Put this guy on The Draft Board and don't let any stupid scouting or combine thing make you take his name off the board...

Hutchinson is a top 5 draft pick.   He will be on everyone's draft board including the Bengals.   The Bengals would take him in a heartbeat if they could but Hutchinson will be long gone by the time the Bengals use their 1st round draft pick.
Reply/Quote
I expect Hutchinson, Thibodeaux, Stingley, Neal, and Hamilton to be the top 5 prospects on nearly every board (at the moment).

It's not a good year to need a QB.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 12:20 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I expect Hutchinson, Thibodeaux, Stingley, Neal, and Hamilton to be the top 5 prospects on nearly every board (at the moment).

While I agree, I feel Pickett will be a stud in the pros. Probably the only one from this class, but whomever gets him, will be getting a Franchise QB.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 12:20 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I expect Hutchinson, Thibodeaux, Stingley, Neal, and Hamilton to be the top 5 prospects on nearly every board (at the moment).

QBs always move up the draft board remember 2018. That class was getting destroyed at this time in the process but 5 still went in the first RD. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 03:07 PM)J24 Wrote: QBs always move up the draft board remember 2018. That class was getting destroyed at this time in the process but 5 still went in the first RD. 

A QB (or two) may go Top 5 but it doesn't mean they're a Top 5 Prospect in terms of talent.
QB is one of the main positions that teams reach for.
Look at the QBs who went even in Top 10 in 2018 that have panned out so far:
Mayfield - Just ok. Maybe you could say above average?
Darnold - Has not been good.
Josh Allen - Only became good in Year 3. Was not a good passer his first two seasons. Took a while to click.
Rosen - Has not been good.

If one of the guys this year has tools and a good organization that can develop that player (e.g. Josh Allen with the Bills or Herbert with the Chargers), great.
But I wouldn't trust a team like the Lions to develop a QB who isn't NFL-ready.
And from my understanding of the QBs in this draft class, there isn't a Burrow caliber QB who can come in and succeed as a rookie.

Maybe I'm wrong though, as I don't pay as much attention to QB now that the Bengals have theirs.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Aidan Hutchinson and Kayvon Thibodeaux are very likely to go #1 and #2 what order will they go? No Idea.

As for the Bengals in the possible 20s players to target you have the best Center and possibly best OL Tyler Linderbaum (Also HS state champion wrestler who beat Tristan Wirfs lol). Gifted athlete with size the Bengals desperately need at Corner Sauce Gardner. Huge small school Offensive Tackle Trevor Penning. 5-Star Ohio State Tackle Nicholas Petit-Frere. Possible Wild card pick Utah Linebacker Devin Lloyd.

I havent put in a ton of time watching tape yet but talent wise I really love the top of this class but...there are some weaknesses like mid to late round speedy outside/slot Wide Receivers and pass rushing defensive tackles. Lol I'd really like to see DeMarvin Leal drop to the Bengals but that's not gonna happen.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 04:20 PM)Synric Wrote: Aidan Hutchinson and Kayvon Thibodeaux are very likely to go #1 and #2 what order will they go? No Idea.

As for the Bengals in the possible 20s players to target you have the best Center and possibly best OL Tyler Linderbaum (Also HS state champion wrestler who beat Tristan Wirfs lol). Gifted athlete with size the Bengals desperately need at Corner Sauce Gardner. Huge small school Offensive Tackle Trevor Penning. 5-Star Ohio State Tackle Nicholas Petit-Frere. Possible Wild card pick Utah Linebacker Devin Lloyd.

I havent put in a ton of time watching tape yet but talent wise I really love the top of this class but...there are some weaknesses like mid to late round speedy outside/slot Wide Receivers and pass rushing defensive tackles. Lol I'd really like to see DeMarvin Leal drop to the Bengals but that's not gonna happen.

Ikem Ekwonu is where I have gravitated at the moment.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 04:38 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Ikem Ekwonu is where I have gravitated at the moment.

Ekwonu is going to have a climb especially after the offseason testing. Possibly a top10 pick very least top 15.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 04:20 PM)Synric Wrote: Aidan Hutchinson and Kayvon Thibodeaux are very likely to go #1 and #2 what order will they go? No Idea.

Bengals may have to trade up some to get Linderbaum.
I see him mentioned quite frequently in the early teens.
I think PHI is a realistic landing spot for him, as Kelce is 34 years old and an upcoming FA.
People might say that's what they drafted Landon Dickerson for last year, but he's playing LG currently and doing well there. They might choose to leave him there and get Linderbaum as Kelce's replacement.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 07:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Bengals may have to trade up some to get Linderbaum.
I see him mentioned quite frequently in the early teens.
I think PHI is a realistic landing spot for him, as Kelce is 34 years old and an upcoming FA.
People might say that's what they drafted Landon Dickerson for last year, but he's playing LG currently and doing well there. They might choose to leave him there and get Linderbaum as Kelce's replacement.

Maybe.

The Eagles have 3 first round picks but I expect 2 of them to go on their defense most likely Defensive Line and Corner. The other one is up in the air but they do need a RB and a boundary WR. I can easily see them moving Dickerson to center and taking a guard in rounds 2 or 3 plus a possible FA.

The Vikings are also a team that could take Linderbaum as he fits them like a glove. Garrett Bradbury is the same type of center but has not lived up to the hype and has been replaced with Mason Cole.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 05:01 AM)kevin Wrote: # 97 is the All-Time Sacks Leader in Michigan History.  Michigan who was playing big time college football way before Ohio State was.  Do not come on here and tell me some scouting report says this or that bad about him Blah, Blah.   He dominated Ohio State and Dominates everybody.  Look at this monster, he is one bad as Defensive Lineman.   Some team in the NFL needs to draft this dude, he gets past blockers and sacks QBs.  Put this guy on The Draft Board and don't let any stupid scouting or combine thing make you take his name off the board.  Watch out for the NFL Team that drafts this guy,  because All-Time Michigan Sacks Leader is one heck of a resume.

I'm not saying Bengals should take him if they have other needs areas, but some NFL team should take him First Round. Throw everything else out the window.  Anybody that is Michigan's All -Time Sacks Leader can Start in the NFL.

I see big #97 is 6-6 and 265 pounds of Defensive End. From what I saw against Ohio State, a high motor who doesn't take plays off.   It says he majored in Applied Exercise Science besides majoring in sacking QB's.  This means he is an Exercise Fitness monster.  Besides not having to force him to train and get in shape, as he gets older, he could be a good coach or at least a strength coach after he has a career sacking NFL QB's.

Lets see, if I ran the Detroit Lions, which I don't.  If I wanted to build a defense like the Lions had in their Championship 1950's era.  Now I know you don't just draft local, but still.  The All-Time Michigan Sacks Leader playing in Detroit Michigan.  Try to give the Lions a Super Bowl Defense and part of that D is this Michigan Monster DE.  Could be a smart way to go. Yes, you would need D to play the Packers, Vikings and Bears who always bring their D.

This made me chuckle.  I think he's probably the #1 overall pick to the Lions at this point.
Reply/Quote
Aidan will go in the top 5 no way we get a chance to pick him.

I am liking Sauce Gardner CB or Devin Lloyd LB/End as I am thinking that Lindenbaum gets taken before we pick.

Of course Lindenbaum is who I want the most.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 10:38 AM)Synric Wrote: Maybe.

The Eagles have 3 first round picks but I expect 2 of them to go on their defense most likely Defensive Line and Corner. The other one is up in the air but they do need a RB and a boundary WR. I can easily see them moving Dickerson to center and taking a guard in rounds 2 or 3 plus a possible FA.

The Vikings are also a team that could take Linderbaum as he fits them like a glove. Garrett Bradbury is the same type of center but has not lived up to the hype and has been replaced with Mason Cole.

Do you foresee Phi taking 3 straight WRs in Rd 1? I suppose anything is possible since last year they broke the mold of taking 2 straight but I feel they would take the OL first then skills in 2/3
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/wearebigguys/status/1469401706287013892?s=10
Reply/Quote