Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aircrafts Fight Against ISIS
Our current fight against ISIS is a mainly through the air, and one of the pilots is a guy I grew up with named John Hiltz.

His little brother is still one of my best friends and John's an absolute CHIEF.

John's a former Blue Angel Pilot and is now just lighting-up ISIS, which you may have seen on ABC this morning. He's a genius and played basketball at Notre Dame, and he's also one of the best guys you'll ever meet, as is their entire family.

It's worth 8 minutes of your time to watch that and see how amazing those pilots are and how they're taking care of business.

Northern Kentucky-Greater Cincinnati boy doing big things!
(03-06-2016, 03:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Our current fight against ISIS is a mainly through the air, and one of the pilots is a guy I grew up with named John Hiltz.

His little brother is still one of my best friends and John's an absolute CHIEF.

John's a former Blue Angel Pilot and is now just lighting-up ISIS, which you may have seen on ABC this morning.  He's a genius and played basketball at Notre Dame, and he's also one of the best guys you'll ever meet, as is their entire family.

It's worth 8 minutes of your time to watch that and see how amazing those pilots are and how they're taking care of business.

Northern Kentucky-Greater Cincinnati boy doing big things!

Get out of here with that stuff you extreme right winger.

You won't find kudos supporting our soldiers and airmen on this forum.
Anyone lighting up ISIL gets kudos, IMO. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Getting them from the air has to save countless lives of ground troops. Go airstrike!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-06-2016, 05:33 PM)Vlad Wrote: Get out of here with that stuff you extreme right winger.

Oh, come on.  They are using sophisticated jet planes against guys who have swords and slingshots.

And they are still too afraid to go in the daytime so they sneak in at night.

It is like calling a guy a hero for sneaking up behind a little kid and punching him in the head.
(03-06-2016, 05:33 PM)Vlad Wrote: Get out of here with that stuff you extreme right winger.

You quoted one. 
[Image: p5z5k.jpg]
(03-06-2016, 07:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Oh, come on.  They are using sophisticates jet planes against guys who have swords and slingshots.

Hell I've been there and have never seen a slingshot or sword used against me or any of my allies. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-06-2016, 07:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Oh, come on.  They are using sophisticates jet planes against guys who have swords and slingshots.

It is like calling a guy a hero for sneaking up behind a little kid and punching him in the head.
Typical Democrat throws out loads of bullshit, like always, and just expects everyone to swallow it.

It's particularly common with Fred, which, in part, is because he's a lawyer and just expects everyone to buy anything he says.
(03-07-2016, 01:52 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell I've been there and have never seen a slingshot or sword used against me or any of my allies. 

Yep.

Here's a list of a bunch of weapons, and a lot of those are gifts from us to their military when we were trying to stabilize everything.
(03-06-2016, 11:05 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: p5z5k.jpg]

Lol..Yes but Chuck Norris made a movie called "Delta Force", an elite group of the Army...more elite than the Navy Seals! ThumbsUp

You forgot the...   Sarcasm

Knowing you, some may take that seriously. 

??? We have been arming them. So they can't have swords and slingshots.
(03-07-2016, 03:45 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol..Yes but Chuck Norris made a movie called "Delta Force", an elite group of the Army...more elite than the Navy Seals! ThumbsUp

You forgot "arguably."

Debating whether Delta is more elite than SEALs or vice versa is like debating whose Super Bowl wins are more prestigous.
(03-07-2016, 09:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: ???  We have been arming them.   So they can't have swords and slingshots.

"An armed society is a polite society."

Well, if they're armed and  we're armed and the Russians are armed and the Syrians are armed and the Kurds are armed and the Sunnis and Shia are armed by the armed Saudis and Iranians fighting a proxy war then shouldn't this be the most polite society in the world throughout history?
(03-07-2016, 03:49 AM)Vlad Wrote: You forgot the...   Sarcasm

Knowing you, some may take that seriously. 

*Holds up mirror*
(03-07-2016, 02:22 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Typical Democrat throws out loads of bullshit, like always, and just expects everyone to swallow it.

It's particularly common with Fred, which, in part, is because he's a lawyer and just expects everyone to buy anything he says.

Yep.

Here's a list of a bunch of weapons, and a lot of those are gifts from us to their military when we were trying to stabilize everything.

Lighten up, Brad.  I was just making a joke is response to Vlad's joke.
(03-07-2016, 10:02 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You forgot "arguably."

Debating whether Delta is more elite than SEALs or vice versa is like debating whose Super Bowl wins are more prestigous.

Eh, I'd say Delta is more elite than the SEALs as a whole, but of course there is a portion of this comparison that is missing. Delta is to Special Forces as SEAL Team Six/DEVGRU is to the SEALs. Comparing Delta and the SEALs as a whole is an inaccurate comparison.
(03-07-2016, 12:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Eh, I'd say Delta is more elite than the SEALs as a whole, but of course there is a portion of this comparison that is missing. Delta is to Special Forces as SEAL Team Six/DEVGRU is to the SEALs. Comparing Delta and the SEALs as a whole is an inaccurate comparison.

You're correct.  I just find the "X" is more elite than "Y" conversations to be pretty silly.
(03-07-2016, 11:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Lighten up, Brad.  I was just making a joke is response to Vlad's joke.

That's always your out when you get proven wrong, or just keep denying it, which is why it's hard to ever take you seriously, yet you always claim your superiority as a poster.

Weird.
(03-07-2016, 03:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's always your out when you get proven wrong, or just keep denying it, which is why it's hard to ever take you seriously, yet you always claim your superiority as a poster.

Weird.

Do you think Vlad was being serious?

It was clearly a joke.  No matter how much people around here yell at each other when it comes to supporting the actual troops doing the fighting everyone supports them.

I really don't know what to say if you really thought Vlad was being serious.