Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Davis activated for Bears game
Newly signed safety Sean Davis was activated for the Bears game. They definitely need the depth with Allen on IR and Brandon Wilson a bit dinged.

I am rather surprised it wasn't Trayvon Henderson. It makes you wonder if he is a permanent PS player if he gets beat out by a player signed 3 days ago

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 02:17 PM)pally Wrote: Newly signed safety Sean Davis was activated for the Bears game.  They definitely need the depth with Allen on IR and Brandon Wilson a bit dinged.

I am rather surprised it wasn't Trayvon Henderson.  It makes you wonder if he is a permanent PS player if he gets beat out by a player signed 3 days ago

Sean Davis was a pretty solid player in 2019. I'm not sure why he hasn't got a chance since. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 03:00 PM)TheFan Wrote: Sean Davis was a pretty solid player in 2019. I'm not sure why he hasn't got a chance since. 

Yeah. It’s not like he will be asked to do a ton, but grabbing a few snaps so they can play three safeties and let Bates and Bell play to their strengths.
Reply/Quote
Veteran preference for an early season big game I suppose.
Reply/Quote
They used the three safety alignment for 21 snaps last week, so I guess they feel Sean Davis can do what Ricardo Allen did.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you could combine Allen and Davis’s strengths into one player, you’d have a pretty awesome safety lol.
Reply/Quote